Thanks for the hospitality!

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

Thanks for the hospitality!

Postby sehunter1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Last week I drove through your fine state en route to Texas for a wedding. Since friendliness and charm is a mainstay in the south I wasn't too surprised when I was greeted with plenty of it, but couldn't get over how nice every person in every town was. On my way back I stopped to see some of the more popular hunting grounds. Cache, white river, bayou meto, and big lake, milled around in Stuttgart for a while too. It was really impressive to see the amount of habitat y'all have and now it's no wonder why you guys kill em the way you do. With a little luck I may make it down there one day. Good luck this year, I'll be sure to send a few your way :thumbsup: :beer:
sehunter1
hunter

Re: Thanks for the hospitality!

Postby greenster » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:13 am

we all have the gentlemen of the agfc and other private groups to thank. IE. Col Joseph H Acklen, Larry Grisham, Dr. rex hancock, Dave Donaldson, Edgar Queeny, George Wilcox, Trusten Holder, Nash buckingham, carl hunter and many more.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Edge » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:49 am

Ya'll sure had em last year, what was it, 650k on the grid?
Edge
hunter

Postby greenster » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:16 am

530k mallards harvested.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting