Hunting in mississippi

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

Hunting in mississippi

Postby Deadducks77 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:13 am

Okay guys so I am trying to decide on a college and most of my decision is based on how close the college is to good duck hunting. I am looking at MSU in Starkville and I was wondering if there is good hunting in that area of the state or if I need to be prepared to drive to the delta. I am not asking for you to give up your secret spot and I am most definitely not trying to cyber scout. I have done my work in Tennessee and am prepared to do the same thing in mississippi. I am just looking got someone to point me in the right direction (like the name of a city or region) so I can decide on a college haha. Thanks to all those who help!
Deadducks77
hunter

Re: Hunting in mississippi

Postby lamboicon » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:43 am

You can hunt the pearl river in most parts. And from msu it's not a bad drive. If that helps any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
lamboicon
hunter

Postby MSDeltaDucks » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:57 am

From Starkville, you are not far down Hwy 82 from Greenwood and some really good duck hunting. There are some nice public hunting options around Greenwood as well as our hunting options we provide. We wrote an article I posted below talking about some of the different hunting areas of the MS Delta. Take a look and give us a call if you want to talk to one of our guys about some options.

http://www.msdeltaducks.com/index.php/resources/ms-delta-hunting-areas
William Wixon, web site administration, information management and merchandising

www.msdeltaducks.com

Like us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/msdeltaducks
MSDeltaDucks
DHC Sponsor

Postby Deadducks77 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:44 am

Thanks for the replies. Good to know I will be able to kill some ducks while I'm in college
Deadducks77
hunter

Postby Deadducks77 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Im more specifically looking for a good club to join. If any one has any options that would be awesome.
Deadducks77
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting