San Diago area?

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, finsnfeathershunter, duckman2000, PinTeal

San Diago area?

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:26 pm

hey guys not looking for too much info here i know back home these questions are hard to get answers for but ill give it a shot. A good buddy of mine is stationed in San Diago with the marines and he does not get to hunt much because he knows nothing about the area out there. We are big duck hunters back home here in illinois and i hesitate going out to visit him during season because i dont want to miss days in the field and it makes me feel bad because he does not get to go at all. i would like to head out there sometime to see him and if we could get a hunt in it would make the trip that much better. I am just looking for some info on places close to the San Diago area where i could start doing some research on to possibly do some public hunting. PMs are welcome if you do not want to disclose info to the public. with that being said thank you for reading and thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help :beer:
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Re: San Diago area?

Postby TROB » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:22 am

There's almost no public hunting except the salton sea and random little ponds. Wister refuge is probably your best bet, even then, it sucks being a duck hunter in San Diego....I lived there my first 24 years.
Idaho...
TROB
hunter

Re: San Diago area?

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Thanks for the info bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting