Well the X-Ray says

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal

Well the X-Ray says

Postby Nabs » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Definitely 9 Pups, Maybe 11, holy moly my dog is fat.
Nabs
hunter

Re: Well the X-Ray says

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:22 pm

What are the blood lines? I'm looking for a female this year
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby picciuto » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:25 pm

I'm also interested! PM me with info if you can please, and thank you!!
picciuto
hunter

Postby Nabs » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:16 pm

My Male (the father) has a pedigree of who's who including Hightest's Coal Tar Black, NAFC M D's Cotton Pick'n Cropper and FC AFC Gunstocks Butch From Winifox. Sgtstadanko707 has had the opportunity to see the drive Duncan has.

My Female is registered and not very much of note as far as pedigree goes, she is however one of the best hunting and family dogs that I have ever known. I am sure there are a few longtime members here who have hunted with her and would confirm her huntability. Lngbrdr, QuackAdd and Fowledup have all hunted with Baylee.

I had Baylee's CERF (eyes), OFA (Fair to good) hips elbows CNM etc ad nauseam and had an Xray done on Duncan (14 months old) and my vet conckuded he would rate fair to good OFA as well *but I am not paying $245 for a prelim that is not even recordable.

Pups will only go to good hunting homes and will be priced accordingly. This means you may have to fill out an application and provide references.
Nabs
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Lngbrdr can be my reference :thumbsup:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Nabs wrote:My Male (the father) has a pedigree of who's who including Hightest's Coal Tar Black, NAFC M D's Cotton Pick'n Cropper and FC AFC Gunstocks Butch From Winifox. Sgtstadanko707 has had the opportunity to see the drive Duncan has.

My Female is registered and not very much of note as far as pedigree goes, she is however one of the best hunting and family dogs that I have ever known. I am sure there are a few longtime members here who have hunted with her and would confirm her huntability. Lngbrdr, QuackAdd and Fowledup have all hunted with Baylee.

I had Baylee's CERF (eyes), OFA (Fair to good) hips elbows CNM etc ad nauseam and had an Xray done on Duncan (14 months old) and my vet conckuded he would rate fair to good OFA as well *but I am not paying $245 for a prelim that is not even recordable.

Pups will only go to good hunting homes and will be priced accordingly. This means you may have to fill out an application and provide references.

Duncan the fire ball. I showed my dad the pics of out hunt with Duncan and he fell in love. Mom has said no for 3 years now on a dog until she saw the pics.
We will need a male and a female.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby spoonysmaker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:52 am

Do you have pics of the parents? I'm very interested :yes:
spoonysmaker
hunter

Postby Nabs » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:06 am

This is my female this season, one of the last hunts as she was starting to round out.

I can text some pictures if you PM me a number but I will get a few up.

Here is an unbeleivable video of Baylee diving after a rock in a pond about 4 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUBYubDvc4M

This is Duncan with a limit of Doves this year, retrieved 80 doves opening day as the only dog in the field.

Nabs
hunter

Postby Nabs » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:58 am

Here is a quick Album link on Photobucket
http://s776.photobucket.com/user/milton148/library/
Nabs
hunter

Postby KenaiHunter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:10 am

Congrats! Sounds like a great line you have there and I'm sure the pups will make their parents proud!

I'd like some info as well, but I gotta ask... Are you serious about the "applications" you mentioned at the end of your post?
KenaiHunter
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:11 am

I didn't even know that was your dog. That is to funny.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Nabs » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 am

KenaiHunter wrote:Congrats! Sounds like a great line you have there and I'm sure the pups will make their parents proud!

I'd like some info as well, but I gotta ask... Are you serious about the "applications" you mentioned at the end of your post?

Not so much an application but to be honest I am pretty particular about my dogs and will definitely research anyone looking for one of my dogs offspring.
Nabs
hunter

Postby KenaiHunter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 am

Nabs wrote:
KenaiHunter wrote:Congrats! Sounds like a great line you have there and I'm sure the pups will make their parents proud!

Not so much an application but to be honest I am pretty particular about my dogs and will definitely research anyone looking for one of my dogs offspring.

Absolutely, I can understand that. I wouldn't want my furry pride and joys going to, (for lack of a better word), $hitty homes. My parents just went through an "application" process to get a Bernese Mountain Dog and it was like interviewing for a job, going through an intense background check and kissing major @ss all rolled into one. That's the only reason I asked, AND I am not implying or thinking your process would be to the same extent.

Anyway, as I said, congrats! I am looking for a new pup to start training pretty soon, as my black lab is closing in on 6 years old and his hips are not what they used to be.
KenaiHunter
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting