TEAM ******

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: TEAM ******

Postby Merganzor » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:52 pm

While barrel stickers and hunting teams are not for me, I am disappointed at the lack of tolerance displayed by some members of this forum. It's 2013. What two or more grown men want to do with their barrels in the privacy of their own blind is not for us to judge. And to the barrel stickerers I say "You go guys. Let your freak flags fly."
WTN10 wrote:I hope a midget attacks your legs with a chainsaw.
Merganzor
hunter

Postby BBK » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Merganzor wrote: What two or more grown men want to do with their barrels in the privacy of their own blind is not for us to judge.

:shock:
Why do I shoot 3.5" for geese? Because they don't make a 4" yet!
BBK
hunter

Postby Anoldhuntersc » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:24 pm

BBK wrote:
Merganzor wrote: What two or more grown men want to do with their barrels in the privacy of their own blind is not for us to judge.

Bad visual! And yes I will judge!
Anoldhuntersc
hunter

Postby fowlhabit4 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Anoldhuntersc wrote:
BBK wrote:

Bad visual! And yes I will judge!

:huh: :huh: Is that an anal Reference?? :clapping: :clapping:
fowlhabit4
hunter

Postby gt&h » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:21 pm

If you seriously have nothing else to complain about other than people coming up with team names and having stickers you have a problem. So what if people are having fun with it and making up names? Maybe your just jealous that your not as creative as them :lol3:
gt&h
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:23 pm

gt&h wrote:If you seriously have nothing else to complain about other than people coming up with team names and having stickers you have a problem. So what if people are having fun with it and making up names? Maybe your just jealous that your not as creative as them :lol3:

So you want to tell us your team name ! You might as well
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby gt&h » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:26 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
gt&h wrote:If you seriously have nothing else to complain about other than people coming up with team names and having stickers you have a problem. So what if people are having fun with it and making up names? Maybe your just jealous that your not as creative as them :lol3:

yeah my names cole and im a duck hunter. i just think its pathetic that theres even a topic about this. maybe you should re-evaluate yourself before you go off judging people about what they want to do with the sport. if there having fun with it so be it. theres a lot of people around my area with team names that run barrel stickers. i dont think any different of them.
gt&h
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Don't be shy tell us your team name and how you really feel.
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby gt&h » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:36 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:Don't be shy tell us your team name and how you really feel.

well if you consider my actual name a team then i guess thats what my team name is. didnt come to start a argument. just stating my opinion. :thumbsup:
gt&h
hunter

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:25 pm

I think it's fine to have a team name as long as you don't cry when people make fun of you for being a douche

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dont shoot until you can see their toenails!
wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Postby Merganzor » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:32 pm

gt&h wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:

yeah my names cole and im a duck hunter. i just think its pathetic that theres even a topic about this. maybe you should re-evaluate yourself before you go off judging people about what they want to do with the sport. if there having fun with it so be it. theres a lot of people around my area with team names that run barrel stickers. i dont think any different of them.

Thank you. My point exactly. I think these judgmental old f*rts are simply ignorant, they just don't know any better. I wonder if they would be so quick to judge if they came home and found one of their sons feverishly stenciling away on his buddies' barrels. And would they be able to suppress the swelling of pride when they see just how ridiculously sick one of their sons and his buddies look in their matching black hoodies and flat-billed hats. I think not. I don't know, maybe it is just jealousy and lack of imagination. Why can't we just live and let live.
Merganzor
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 pm

gt&h wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:

Why are you judging me for hating people with barrel stickers and hoodies? You really need to quit being so critical of me and let me have my fun making fun of your dumbass.

Edit: I didn't cheat the word filter. LaHunter has work to do.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Merganzor wrote:While barrel stickers and hunting teams are not for me, I am disappointed at the lack of tolerance displayed by some members of this forum. It's 2013. What two or more grown men want to do with their barrels in the privacy of their own blind is not for us to judge. And to the barrel stickerers I say "You go guys. Let your freak flags fly."

I hope a midget attacks your legs with a chainsaw.
2014 Season Totals:
WTN10
hunter

Postby BBK » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Do you guys not realize how big of an ****** you sound to the new guys? Not everyone sees the honey hole as a place to make fun of everyone... You just called a new guy a dumbass for telling us his well-founded opinion. That is why a lot of people have left this board in recent months. One of the reasons I try to stay away from this section of the forums, most of you are jerks trying to be funny when someone asks a serious question.
Why do I shoot 3.5" for geese? Because they don't make a 4" yet!
BBK
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:04 am

BBK wrote:Do you guys not realize how big of an ****** you sound to the new guys? Not everyone sees the honey hole as a place to make fun of everyone... You just called a new guy a dumbass for telling us his well-founded opinion. That is why a lot of people have left this board in recent months. One of the reasons I try to stay away from this section of the forums, most of you are jerks trying to be funny when someone asks a serious question.

This should help.

Go cry to someone else. I don't care.
2014 Season Totals:
WTN10
hunter

Postby Merganzor » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:14 am

BBK wrote:Do you guys not realize how big of an ****** you sound to the new guys? Not everyone sees the honey hole as a place to make fun of everyone... You just called a new guy a dumbass for telling us his well-founded opinion. That is why a lot of people have left this board in recent months. One of the reasons I try to stay away from this section of the forums, most of you are jerks trying to be funny when someone asks a serious question.

Thank you. I just want to see a little more tolerance on this board. And btw, they also called him a douche. But to be fair, the opinion was not all that well-founded.
Merganzor
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:24 am

this merganzor dude is funny. he gets it.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby fowlhabit4 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:33 am

I was just curious about why, got a lot of solid opinions on this! :clapping: :clapping: Everybody I hunt with has really thick skin, never seen typing on a computer screen cause so many people to get butthurt. :huh: :huh:
fowlhabit4
hunter

Postby Merganzor » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:46 am

MinnesotaDan wrote:this merganzor dude is funny. he gets it.

I must admit, Mr. Dan, that I find your acceptance of my message of tolerance somewhat surprising, given some of your recent posts. I expected something more along the lines of this cretins unimaginative threats:
Welcome to the ranks of the enlightened. :beer:
Merganzor
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 am

Merganzor wrote:
MinnesotaDan wrote:this merganzor dude is funny. he gets it.

I must admit, Mr. Dan, that I find your acceptance of my message of tolerance somewhat surprising, given some of your recent posts. I expected something more along the lines of this cretins unimaginative threats:
Welcome to the ranks of the enlightened. :beer:

We need to get over our fears and prejudices and just let these vaginal irrigating devices hunt in peace. They are just a bunch of sweet simpletons that never heart anybody.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby Merganzor » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:14 am

MinnesotaDan wrote:We need to get over our fears and prejudices and just let these vaginal irrigating devices hunt in peace. They are just a bunch of sweet simpletons that never heart anybody.

That's all I'm sayin'.
Merganzor
hunter

Postby assateague » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:53 am

Know what tolerance is good for? Making more sissies. It's like sissy fertilizer.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby jaysweet3 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:09 am

I'm just going to put this here.
memberlist.php?mode=leaders
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:45 am

gt&h wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:

This guy is a master...waving an I'm butthurt flag while screaming I'm not butthurt. Does his shotgun have a Master Blaster barrel sticker? 50/50
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby bighop » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:38 am

Merganzor wrote:
gt&h wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:

Thank you. My point exactly. I think these judgmental old f*rts are simply ignorant, they just don't know any better. I wonder if they would be so quick to judge if they came home and found one of their sons feverishly stenciling away on his buddies' barrels. And would they be able to suppress the swelling of pride when they see just how ridiculously sick one of their sons and his buddies look in their matching black hoodies and flat-billed hats. I think not. I don't know, maybe it is just jealousy and lack of imagination. Why can't we just live and let live.

Until you said flatbill, I was considering it, but I'd have to knock a flatbill right off his fat head.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole