This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:39 pm
- Location: utah
Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
- Posts: 800
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Location: Harrisville, UT
Very nice. I think pintails are a very beautiful bird.
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:54 pm
- Location: Brigham City UT
Jump shooting is okay, nothing against it. I would rather have them cup in the deeks. Nice birds!
Wack em', stack em', pack em'
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:57 pm
Return to Utah Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: bcarl13, Dertmann, JimL and 10 guests