True controversy

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

True controversy

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Not including the United States, which country has the best looking women?

A buddy of mine is of the opinion that Swedish women are the best looking, another says Koreans. Another says Italy...

I want to know on average where the CI forum believes the most beautiful gals live. Maybe we can get that country so sponsor the forum. :lol3:
Last edited by slowshooter on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Re: True controversy

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Totally subjective. French Cambodians are gorgeous if you like small women. Northern Italians and southern Swiss women will drive you insane. Kurdish women with green or blue eyes, the dark complexion and black hair are way up on the list too.

Give me a tall brunette with long hair and plenty of curves. Nationality is irrelevant.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:44 pm

That whole "Ice Princess" thing is awfully fetching. But then so's the "Fiery Latina" thing and the "Mysterious Oriental" thing…………………….I guess I got nothin' so I'm going with Rwanda or wherever those six-ten Watutsi ladies live. It's a recurring dream/fantasy
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Ever take a good look at some Ethiopian or Somali women? Simply stunning in a thin willowy way. Gorgeous faces on a lot of them. Feed em enough and they would fill out some too.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:50 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Totally subjective. French Cambodians are gorgeous if you like small women. Northern Italians and southern Swiss women will drive you insane. Kurdish women with green or blue eyes, the dark complexion and black hair are way up on the list too.

Give me a tall brunette with long hair and plenty of curves. Nationality is irrelevant.

I've met a French Cambodian gals. I agree they are stunning. But mixes trend to be super gorgeous or super not.

Going to any trade route area and you'll find good looking women. Like Singapore or Istanbul.

But straight up highest percentage of good looking gals in a specific country? I'm really curious.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:53 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Ever take a good look at some Ethiopian or Somali women? Simply stunning in a thin willowy way. Gorgeous faces on a lot of them. Feed em enough and they would fill out some too.

Ever have one spitting mad at you? Holy demons and hellfire, it ain't one of those "Gee honey, you're beautiful when you're angry!" moments, lemme tellya :eek: :eek: But otherwise I concur :thumbsup:
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:56 pm

If we're talking ethnic mixes instead of nationalities then I have an absolute hands down preference…….African/Japanese. But I only ever knew one, and she was waayy outta my league. Fun to chat with and drool over in private, though.
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:56 pm

………..and by "drool over" I mean, well……. you know
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Koreans and Philippino's can be bad news. The first will kill you when pissed. The last will pound you to a pulp. I have a buddy we called Big Titz in the Army. Sgt Titzkowski, 6'7" body building type. Real tough guy. 4'-11" Phillipino wife. Weighed maybe 100 lbs. She could side kick him in the head. She ran that house and he toed the line. All the guys had been drinking one night and he lipped off to her in a very disrespectful way. She knocked his azz out in front of all of us. A lot of other guys with Phillipino wives tell the same stories. I know of three separate guys who got knifed by Korean women, and a bunch more who were threatened. Very fiery tempers.

The worlds best looking women are in southern Switzerland. There is a distinct mix of Swiss, Italian, and French in that area. So many gorgeous women walking around speaking different languages. Makes a guy walk around stiff all day.
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:44 pm

And I thought I had high standards... :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:47 pm

My first instinct tells me Brazil, but I watched a show (I believe it was "Manswers") that said Canada actually had the hottest women per capita.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:48 pm

clampdaddy wrote:My first instinct tells me Brazil, but I watched a show (I believe it was "Manswers") that said Canada actually had the hottest women per capita.

Somewhere under all those layers of clothes...
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:03 pm

It's the anticipation of getting to what's under all those clothes that got them the rating.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:07 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:It's the anticipation of getting to what's under all those clothes that got them the rating.

As long as you don't drink too much of what they are serving over there.. If so, you might have a problem...
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby waterfowlman » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:08 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Ever take a good look at some Ethiopian or Somali women? Simply stunning in a thin willowy way. Gorgeous faces on a lot of them. Feed em enough and they would fill out some too.

Ever have one spitting mad at you? Holy demons and hellfire, it ain't one of those "Gee honey, you're beautiful when you're angry!" moments, lemme tellya :eek: :eek: But otherwise I concur :thumbsup:

Try pissing off a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed Latino lady who's PMSing and carrying concealed sometime.
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Postby waterfowlman » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:16 pm

slowshooter wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Totally subjective. French Cambodians are gorgeous if you like small women. Northern Italians and southern Swiss women will drive you insane. Kurdish women with green or blue eyes, the dark complexion and black hair are way up on the list too.

I've met a French Cambodian gals. I agree they are stunning. But mixes trend to be super gorgeous or super not.

Going to any trade route area and you'll find good looking women. Like Singapore or Istanbul.

But straight up highest percentage of good looking gals in a specific country? I'm really curious.

I've seen those French/Cambodian women in Phnom Penh and they are stunning. Also the French/Vietnamese women from the wealthy rubber plantations in Vietnam were quite beautiful. But then I absolutely fell in love with some of the ladies in Istanbul too. Damn, I need a few more lifetimes. :lol3:
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Postby beretta24 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:42 pm

I'm not as well travelled as some of you, but I know the answer isn't ireland.

If looking at a country as a whole I would say Italy or Croatia.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby macdaddy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Cannot exclude the US.
I will never forget a cheerleading championship that was on tv back in the late '70s. I was taken with a blonde from the USC squad. Had dreams about that honey.
Gentlemen - she was proof that the Wilson brothers were right. California Girls. Get out your old Beach Boys albums. Right on the money.

California Girls.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:18 pm

macdaddy wrote:Cannot exclude the US.
I will never forget a cheerleading championship that was on tv back in the late '70s. I was taken with a blonde from the USC squad. Had dreams about that honey.
Gentlemen - she was proof that the Wilson brothers were right. California Girls. Get out your old Beach Boys albums. Right on the money.

California Girls.

As far as the states go, I would say that yes Cali grows some really good stuff, but don't overlook Texas.
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:34 pm

clampdaddy wrote:
macdaddy wrote:Cannot exclude the US.

California Girls.

As far as the states go, I would say that yes Cali grows some really good stuff, but don't overlook Texas.

All over Cali and Texas... Texas...#1...Cali...Damn near tied with Texas, but still #2 ain't bad :beer:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:43 pm

A couple of decades ago a buddy was living with a Korean gal. They got in an argument so he went out to the garage and held the knob so she couldn't come out and yell even more. Did she go around to the other door? No. She stabbed her way through two layers of sheetrock and then pushed her face up to the hole and yelled at him through the hole. I bet she stuck her tiny arm through the hole and waved around the stabby thing too. He would not confirm or deny...

I'm thinking Czechoslovakia.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby clampdaddy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:45 pm

slowshooter wrote:A couple of decades ago a buddy was living with a Korean gal. They got in an argument so he went out to the garage and held the knob so she couldn't come out and yell even more. Did she go around to the other door? No. She stabbed her way through two layers of sheetrock and then pushed her face up to the hole and yelled at him through the hole. I bet she stuck her tiny arm through the hole and waved around the stabby thing too. He would not confirm or deny...

I'm thinking Czechoslovakia.

I sure hope she didn't waste the perfect opportunity to say "here's Johnny!".
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:57 pm

The funny thing is that every korean gal I have met has been oustanding and mellow. Maybe they just haven't gotten mad at me.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:03 am

It is probably just a percentage of the Korean women who go all crazy and start stabbing. Army guys are not known for picking stable women.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:06 am

Research is saying Slavic or Lebanese.