True controversy

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: True controversy

Postby Andy W » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:12 am

Not including the United States, which country has the best looking women?

Impossible to answer as they all have their share of lookers.
Andy W
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:43 am

When in the service I could go nearly anywhere I wanted on leaves. Knew guys in same situation...we all agreed that the hottest and friendliest women in the entire world are living on an island called Hispaniola...The Dominican Republic specifically. There was no arguing this FACT.

sent from my fancy phone that has a really cool kickstand via tapaskwawk
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:25 am

slowshooter wrote:I want to know on average where the CI forum believes the most beautiful gals live. Maybe we can get that country so sponsor the forum. :lol3:

Do you mean which country on average has the best looking women or are we comparing the best of the best?

Best of the best. I agree with Andy.

Andy W wrote:Impossible to answer as they all have their share of lookers.

Personally, I think the hottest are those whose parents don't hale from a single country or region or look like you do. To be the best of the best, you got to have a little diversity mixed in to get it all right :yes:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:50 am

slowshooter wrote:Research is saying Slavic or Lebanese.

You can't write off the Lebanese. We called them the secret fetish in the Army. Everybody wanted as shot at one.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:16 pm

macdaddy wrote:Cannot exclude the US.
I will never forget a cheerleading championship that was on tv back in the late '70s. I was taken with a blonde from the USC squad. Had dreams about that honey.
Gentlemen - she was proof that the Wilson brothers were right. California Girls. Get out your old Beach Boys albums. Right on the money.

California Girls.

If we can take it to a state/city level, I say New York City hands down. However, I was raised in Southern CA so perhaps I am a little desensitized when it comes to tan blondes.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:If we can take it to a state/city level, I say New York City hands down. However, I was raised in Southern CA so perhaps I am a little desensitized when it comes to tan blondes.
:lol3:

You probably hit on something there. I grew up in central PA and find those naturally tanned non-blondes much more appealing on average. Not that there are not plenty of hot women, but I think this may be largely the grass always being greener on the other side.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:16 pm

This thread would be better with pictures........
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:31 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:This thread would be better with pictures........

There's already a thread for that.
http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=149380
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:21 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:If we can take it to a state/city level, I say New York City hands down. However, I was raised in Southern CA so perhaps I am a little desensitized when it comes to tan blondes.
:lol3:

You probably hit on something there. I grew up in central PA and find those naturally tanned non-blondes much more appealing on average. Not that there are not plenty of hot women, but I think this may be largely the grass always being greener on the other side.

The problem I have seen lately with Los Angeles gals is that they are all going for spray-on tans. Many look like they evolved from goldfish.

Un bueno.

At dinner tonight someone mentioned Venezuela. Never been there. I doubt I could find it on a map.... lol.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:26 am

My woman wears tight waders, and knows how to work a call. She ain't to bad at shooting either. Still waiting on the invite slow :thumbsup: :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:37 am

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-09/26/content_12113202_9.htm

Venezuela beauty contest.

Things that make you go hmmm.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:48 am

Miss Slovakia... More things that make you go hmmm.

http://tinyurl.com/klcqzel
slowshooter
hunter

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:33 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Koreans and Philippino's can be bad news. The first will kill you when pissed. The last will pound you to a pulp. I have a buddy we called Big Titz in the Army. Sgt Titzkowski, 6'7" body building type. Real tough guy. 4'-11" Phillipino wife. Weighed maybe 100 lbs. She could side kick him in the head. She ran that house and he toed the line. All the guys had been drinking one night and he lipped off to her in a very disrespectful way. She knocked his azz out in front of all of us. A lot of other guys with Phillipino wives tell the same stories. I know of three separate guys who got knifed by Korean women, and a bunch more who were threatened. Very fiery tempers.

The worlds best looking women are in southern Switzerland. There is a distinct mix of Swiss, Italian, and French in that area. So many gorgeous women walking around speaking different languages. Makes a guy walk around stiff all day.

This is the truth :lol3: My grandmother is Korean, my mom half, I'm pretty mixed being from Hawaii. Grew up in a house full of them. They will definitely dole out the punishment :hammer: I'll have to stick with asians but the most beautiful are mixed asians. Been married to a columbian/irish women and she was pretty damn firey when intoxicated.
GOTDUCKS?
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:09 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:If we're talking ethnic mixes instead of nationalities then I have an absolute hands down preference…….African/Japanese. But I only ever knew one, and she was waayy outta my league. Fun to chat with and drool over in private, though.

I knew one. She was a dominatrix. Not very hot but wild.

Sent from my iPhone 5, which sucks my cojones. Don't buy one.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:13 pm

vincentpa wrote: I knew one. She was a dominatrix. Not very hot but wild.

Compensatory attributes. An absence of one can be handily supplanted by an excess of the other! :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 am

American women are the most beautiful per capita. Every country or ethnicity has its own hotties. Swedish girls look hotter because they are blonde. Blonde hair softens facial features. Dark hair accentuates facial features. The true test of beauty for a woman is to put a dark wig on her. If her face it truly beautiful, she will still be beautiful with dark hair.

European countries produce hot women but per capita, not so frequently. Japanese women can be very hot. They need to fix their teeth more often. Venezuela and Colombia have very hot women per capita.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:10 am

The real test of hotness is the wake up the next morning and not run screaming test. Take their make up off, mess up their hair, and let them be a little bit cranky to boot. If you still think she is smoking hot, you have a real hotty.

Makeup or beer can turn a 6 or 7 into a 12.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby seastreet » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:28 pm

slowshooter wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Totally subjective. French Cambodians are gorgeous if you like small women. Northern Italians and southern Swiss women will drive you insane. Kurdish women with green or blue eyes, the dark complexion and black hair are way up on the list too.

Give me a tall brunette with long hair and plenty of curves. Nationality is irrelevant.

I've met a French Cambodian gals. I agree they are stunning. But mixes trend to be super gorgeous or super not.

Going to any trade route area and you'll find good looking women. Like Singapore or Istanbul.

But straight up highest percentage of good looking gals in a specific country? I'm really curious.

Brazil... Hands down. Especially in São Paulo. Hubba hubba.
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:46 pm

The hottest woman is the one you're willing to not wear a condom with, knowing you will probably catch the clap. Only met one.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby greenster » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Brazil :fingerhead:
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

True controversy

Postby vincentpa » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:37 pm

waterfowlman wrote:
slowshooter wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:Totally subjective. French Cambodians are gorgeous if you like small women. Northern Italians and southern Swiss women will drive you insane. Kurdish women with green or blue eyes, the dark complexion and black hair are way up on the list too.

Give me a tall brunette with long hair and plenty of curves. Nationality is irrelevant.

I've met a French Cambodian gals. I agree they are stunning. But mixes trend to be super gorgeous or super not.

Going to any trade route area and you'll find good looking women. Like Singapore or Istanbul.

But straight up highest percentage of good looking gals in a specific country? I'm really curious.

I've seen those French/Cambodian women in Phnom Penh and they are stunning. Also the French/Vietnamese women from the wealthy rubber plantations in Vietnam were quite beautiful. But then I absolutely fell in love with some of the ladies in Istanbul too. Damn, I need a few more lifetimes. :lol3:

And what were you doing in all of those places... ?
vincentpa
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:41 pm

seastreet wrote:
slowshooter wrote:

Brazil... Hands down. Especially in São Paulo. Hubba hubba.

Isn't Brazil like Korea in that every one is addicted to plastic surgery? I think it's the only country where a woman OR a man could sue their partner for ugly kids. :eek:
slowshooter
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:38 am

First off, Korean girls are the worst looking of all Asian broads. I've bagged a couple but they still haven't won a place in my heart. Japanese, Cambodian, Vietnameve, Thai are all way hotter. I never bagged a full blooded Japanese girl or a Cambodian. Wish I had. Brazilian girls can be hot. Per capita, they are not the hottest in Latin America. They got too much indian blood in them. Venezuela and Colombia hold the number one and two spots south of the border.
vincentpa
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum