need help near joliet area

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

Re: need help near joliet area

Postby sureshot 612 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:10 pm

KK why do you never answer the questions or admit when you are wrong. why do jump on everybody that replies to a post. we try to help a soldier out and you say we are wrong.i was removed because the boyz over at the fuge could not handle the truth,and that is were you belong .you have a jeep with 11K miles on it ,well mine has over 104K miles on it,try to put out something positive and thing about someone besides yourself .i feel sorry for your family.
OCT. 25TH LET THE PUBLIC FUN BEGIN
sureshot 612
hunter

Location: where ever i want, back to loner time I'm at the next level.riders for a fee

need help near joliet area

Postby KillerKowalski » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Cortina and I have already talked. I will be helping him. Thank you for your concern though.

BC, is correct. Hopefully this is settled via PM that I already sent you. I'm done. We are wasting our time.
Last edited by KillerKowalski on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby riverrat47 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Two sources...your local Conservation Police Officer (CPO) and your district wildlife biologist. I don't know if they still have the Regional office in Bartlett, as they seem to be phasing out those offices. The number is, if it still exists: 847/608-3100. If no luck with that number, try Springfield...Wildlife: 217/782-6384, Law Enforcement: 217/782-6431.
As with everything, some CPO's and biologists will go an extra mile to help and some will just give you lip service.
Your biggest problem in finding a place to hunt in that area is that you are too close to 2/3 of the population of Illinois. People, like rats, get more aggressive as they get crowded together.
Thanks for your service, young jarhead. Semper Fi!
Semper Fi, Marines

Casey 1997-2011 RIP
riverrat47
hunter

Postby cortina » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:24 pm

thank you i will defiantly contact those offices because im itching for some hunting lol.

Semper fi!
cortina
Newb

Previous

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting