TROJAN COW BLIND

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck

TROJAN COW BLIND

Postby KIWI HUNTER » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Does anyone have contact information, preferably an email address, for the guy who made the Trojan Cow Blinds - really keen to get hold of him to try and get a few to New Zealand. Thanks
KIWI HUNTER
Newb

Re: TROJAN COW BLIND

Postby wanapasaki » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Please post pictures of your first use :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby handyandy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:51 am

I've used a cow silhouette I made from ply wood with some success on snow geese. It doesn't always work sometime they spook for whatever reason from too far but sometimes they let you get within about 30-40 yards and you can lay the smack down on the white bastards.
Red neck engineering- If ya can't fix it with duck tape, bailing wire, zip ties, and JB weld well than it can't be fixed.

If it moves and it aint suppose to duck tape it. If doesn't move and its suppose to put WD-40 on it.
handyandy
hunter

Postby KIWI HUNTER » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:36 am

This is a picture of the Blind I am looking for - were commercially made then kind of disappeared - thought the picture might help - looking to get hold of the manufacturer if I can please - posts on this forum about them but years old.
trojan cow blind.png
Photo from You Tube Video
trojan cow blind.png (94.2 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
KIWI HUNTER
Newb

Postby handyandy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:59 pm

thats awesome wish I knew who made that as well looks a lot better than my plywood cut out. Would probably work better too.
Red neck engineering- If ya can't fix it with duck tape, bailing wire, zip ties, and JB weld well than it can't be fixed.

If it moves and it aint suppose to duck tape it. If doesn't move and its suppose to put WD-40 on it.
handyandy
hunter

Postby Yuchi1 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:13 pm

KIWI HUNTER wrote:This is a picture of the Blind I am looking for - were commercially made then kind of disappeared - thought the picture might help - looking to get hold of the manufacturer if I can please - posts on this forum about them but years old.
trojan cow blind.png

Don't use it in the bull pasture. :eek:
Sent from my Sumerian tablets

Does the number of bands claimed simply mean you have an Ebay account?

FSH Pro Staffer

High Potentate, NSSB (no spinning shotcup brotherhood)
Yuchi1
hunter

Postby KIWI HUNTER » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Still looking for information please anyone - Understand they had a website (now not working) need a phone number, address or working email - Please anything appreciated :help:
KIWI HUNTER
Newb

Postby noweil » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Herters used to sell this Big Bull blind years ago, but Herters is no longer in business. You should be able to build your own cow blind.
2014-09-15 21.08.05.jpg
CRP was responsible for 25.7 million additional ducks produced in the U.S. Prairie Pothole Region during 1992-2003.  Source DU.
noweil
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:22 pm

If I was in New Zealand and wanted a cow blind I''d make one out of paper mache or something like that.
It don''t have to be perfect, just good enough to fool a dumb bird. :thumbsup:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Return to Hunting Gear Forum