RIVERS WEST EIDER JACKET AND BIBS

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

RIVERS WEST EIDER JACKET AND BIBS

Postby R-Factor » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:28 am

Both are size Large and have seen very little use. Those that are familiar with Rivers West know that this line of clothing is regarded as insanely durable and well designed. I've probably only worn these 6-8 days hunting and would say both are in excellent+ condition. I've come to the conclusion that the camo pattern (Max 4) isn't the best fit for the vegetation that I hunt here in Maine. PM me with any questions- I can guarantee you won't be disappointed with either of these! Price on Eider Jacket is 130 and price on bibs is 120. If both are sold together, I will do 220. (Shipping included on all these prices)
R-Factor
hunter

Re: RIVERS WEST EIDER JACKET AND BIBS

Postby R-Factor » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:55 am

Price reduced to $200 for both shipped anywhere in the 48. Feel free to fire away with questions!
R-Factor
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds