HELP ME OUT HERE

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

HELP ME OUT HERE

Postby DuckManClyde » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:29 am

so guys, i finally get a chance to jump in on the peak migration and my mom says it too dangerous with all the deer hunters around here, i tried explaining it to her, but she doesnt care and shes shutting me season down early HELP! :help: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:

"Parents aren't the only ones who raise you, there's still public school and DHC"
DuckManClyde
hunter

Re: HELP ME OUT HERE

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am

Listen to you Mother
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:31 am

Post pics of your mom and we can see about helping you out.
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby luie b » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:32 am

God I hope you're trolling. How old are you that your mother runs your life enough to keep you from hunting.
luie b
hunter

Postby TrapperRob » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:32 am

How old are you?

Do you still live in her house?

If you are younger than 18 and still live with her, I bet you can guess the answer.
I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:35 am

Just tell her that your really bored. Tell her if you can't duck hunt, your going to take up smoking pot and walking around the house in your underwear and lay on the couch all day.
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:38 am

Tell her you are going to start bringing home stray cats and letting them loose in her bedroom while she sleeps until she let's you go hunting.

If that doesn't work, start bringing home the homeless.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:39 am

I wont hunt public during rifle season. The majority of rifle hunters are responsible but it takes one person with Buck fever to change things forever.

Shouted from the bottom of a well
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:39 am

go get the bird wrote:Tell her you are going to start bringing home stray cats and letting them loose in her bedroom while she sleeps until she let's you go hunting.

Dude I can visualize you doing that as a kid... You did this didn't you?
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:41 am

wanapasaki wrote:
go get the bird wrote:Tell her you are going to start bringing home stray cats and letting them loose in her bedroom while she sleeps until she let's you go hunting.

Dude I can visualize you doing that as a kid... You did this didn't you?

Let's just say I wore the pants.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:41 am

T Man wrote:I wont hunt public during rifle season.

Said the biggest pansy ever to duck hunt
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:49 am

wanapasaki wrote:
T Man wrote:I wont hunt public during rifle season.

Said the biggest pansy ever to duck hunt

Sorry san fran I said I wont hunt public, not that I wont hunt

Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby i_willie12 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:49 am

TrapperRob wrote:How old are you?

Do you still live in her house?

If you are younger than 18 and still live with her, I bet you can guess the answer.

^^This!! Try and explain the unliklyhood of you being shot... But we all know what momma says.. goes!
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:52 am

wanapasaki wrote:Just tell her that your really bored. Tell her if you can't duck hunt, your going to take up smoking pot and walking around the house in your underwear and lay on the couch all day.

Best advice in the thread.
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
WTN10
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:53 am

WTN10 wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:Just tell her that your really bored. Tell her if you can't duck hunt, your going to take up smoking pot and walking around the house in your underwear and lay on the couch all day.

Best advice in the thread.

:lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:54 am

I know folks who have been shot and shot at, and I've had a couple experiences of my own on public ground that have been enough to convince me it ain't worth it.
This is the Internet. This is serious.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:55 am

OR you're going to have unprotected sex with the guys you hunt with. That'll teach her!
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:56 am

whisperin' duck wrote:

OR you're going to have unprotected sex with the guys you hunt with. That'll teach her!

LOL then she is really never going to let him go whisper :lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Boocephus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:58 am

DuckManClyde wrote:so guys, i finally get a chance to jump in on the peak migration and my mom says it too dangerous with all the deer hunters around here, i tried explaining it to her, but she doesnt care and shes shutting me season down early HELP! :help: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:fingerpt: Better do as she say's, momma knows's best.
Boocephus
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:59 am

momma says that gata's are mad cuz dey got all dem teeth an no tooth brush to brush with
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:02 pm

wanapasaki
hunter

Postby Boocephus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:02 pm

wanapasaki wrote:momma says that gata's are mad cuz dey got all dem teeth an no tooth brush to brush with

and there arms are to short
Boocephus
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Boocephus wrote:
wanapasaki wrote:momma says that gata's are mad cuz dey got all dem teeth an no tooth brush to brush with

and there arms are to short

:lol3:
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 pm

What I thought when I read the thread.
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
WTN10
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:

One must look at and possibly try all of the possibilities here.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Next

Return to The Honey Hole