HELP ME OUT HERE

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

HELP ME OUT HERE

Postby La. Hunter » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:49 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:ive taken the last 4 weekends off to help paint our kitchen, 3 hours of taping off trim and laying plastic.and the weekend before that i had a buddy help me haul everything out. all because she said i could go hunting when it was all done. oh and 2 hours of measuring, unrolling, cutting and tucking the new carpet last night. i do alot for my folks the way it is.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Just imagine what your dad goes through if you have to go through all that and still get told no. No wonder you're an only child.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Re: HELP ME OUT HERE

Postby DuckManClyde » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:56 pm

oh, no i have a little brother too

If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:57 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:oh, no i have a little brother too

My bad! Thought I read you were only child.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby DuckManClyde » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:14 pm

i can appreciate her trying to keep me safe. but then she shouldnt tell me i can go if i help do all this work then just tell me no when its all done

If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby Frylock » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:33 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:i can appreciate her trying to keep me safe. but then she shouldnt tell me i can go if i help do all this work then just tell me no when its all done

Get used to it, women will be lying to you for the rest of your life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Frylock
hunter

Postby t_baker » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:36 pm

I can't wait for this kid to see his first set of tits.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
t_baker
hunter

Postby rank duck » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:39 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:i can appreciate her trying to keep me safe. but then she shouldnt tell me i can go if i help do all this work then just tell me no when its all done

And you still haven't figured out she's playing you like a pawn shop fiddle?
'Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh!t by the clean end.'
rank duck
hunter

Postby AKWoody » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:25 pm

t_baker wrote:I can't wait for this kid to see his first set of tits.

:lol:

God forbid she give him a littel bit of action. He wont know what to do anymore. One's thing for certain. He wont be worried about duck hunting for awhile!! :yes:
AKWoody
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 pm

AKWoody wrote:

God forbid she give him a littel bit of action. He wont know what to do anymore. One's thing for certain. He wont be worried about duck hunting for awhile!! :yes:

Screw that, save your money and duck hunt :thumbsup:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm

dont you guys take your wives out hunting? Best of both worlds? or is a duck blind/boat a designated sausage fest?
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:17 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:dont you guys take your wives out hunting? Best of both worlds? or is a duck blind/boat a designated sausage fest?

Oh no, me and my lady make whoopie in the field all the time... Or atleast when the flights aren't happening :lol3:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby t_baker » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:23 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:dont you guys take your wives out hunting? Best of both worlds? or is a duck blind/boat a designated sausage fest?

One time a year for 3 hours or less. I live with the hoe, dont need to drag her ass everywhere I go.

t_baker
hunter

Postby rank duck » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:29 pm

wanapasaki wrote:
AKWoody wrote:

Screw that, save your money and duck hunt :thumbsup:

sage advice there.
'Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh!t by the clean end.'
rank duck
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:50 pm

sucks to be you, but I suspect there is a lot more to this (one sided) story.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:15 pm

If she won't let you hunt what does she let you do? Can you drive? There are a lot more dangerous things than duck hunting. Does she think she can protect you forever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dont shoot until you can see their toenails!
wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Postby Ga ducker » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Hey man, I was in the same position for a while. Best advice I can give is to: Maybe get a job. Jobs cause responsibility (not saying you aren't, but parents like the fact that you'll have a job). Be kind and courteous. Yes sir, yes ma'am all the time. Maybe have someone to hunt with. Just try to prove that you are responsible enough to be out and that you're not walking into a battlefield. Ask her what it'll take for you to get out in the field. Hope all works out for you, bud.
Ga ducker
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:41 pm

wetgoldenretriever wrote:If she won't let you hunt what does she let you do? Can you drive? There are a lot more dangerous things than duck hunting. Does she think she can protect you forever?

To the guy 2 posts up or so, i have given her side of the story time and time again, its in about 3 of the 6 pages. And no, im a 16 year old with no permit/licence ( havent even taken a class yet ), so no driving, no cell phone, no job. check the encyclopedia for the word " loser " and theres my picture. I get to snowmobile, but even that has some boundaries. yea cutting the cord has been long over due, no doubt about it.
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:56 pm

DuckManClyde wrote:
wetgoldenretriever wrote:If she won't let you hunt what does she let you do? Can you drive? There are a lot more dangerous things than duck hunting. Does she think she can protect you forever?

To the guy 2 posts up or so, i have given her side of the story time and time again, its in about 3 of the 6 pages. And no, im a 16 year old with no permit/licence ( havent even taken a class yet ), so no driving, no cell phone, no job. check the encyclopedia for the word " loser " and theres my picture. I get to snowmobile, but even that has some boundaries. yea cutting the cord has been long over due, no doubt about it.

Don't come on here whining about mommy when you're, literally, still suckin the teat.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:36 pm

If it's that bad just do it anyway it doesn't sound like there's much to take away haha

wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:02 am

whisperin' duck wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:

Don't come on here whining about mommy when you're, literally, still suckin the teat.

You're just mad you don't have a teat for yourself.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:07 am

WTN10 wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:

You're just mad you don't have a teat for yourself.

I don't need a teat. I'm my own grandpa!
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby DuckManClyde » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:45 pm

JACKPOT BABY!!! Out scouting yesterday and found a " Honey Hole " 7:50 we drove by and maybe 150-200 geese sittin right there in the water. ( BTW yes, my mother finally gave me permission, BUT she has to be on the road watching us from her truck notta big deal ) Thing is, its all private land around it, We found access to the water right were the river flows into it, if we take that rout can we hunt it? or is it still considered tresspassing, cause from my knowlege the owner dont own the lake, just the land around it. Heck id speed rope in from a hilo to hunt this!
DuckManClyde
hunter

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:57 pm

How big is the lake? As long as it's public you should be fine.....

wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:04 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
T Man wrote:
t_baker wrote:So you mean to tell me that she will let you duck hunt if you wear hunter orange? Are you simple? Leave the house with a orange vest. Hide it when you get to the lake.

Do you know how long he would be grounded if he got shot and wasn't wearing orange?

I do the same thing with life vests, i could be hunting in 6 inches of water, she'll send me with one for each person we usually just chuck them into the back cattails till were done. She actually asked me once, why i cant wear a life jacket while i shoot ( is anyone starting to see what kind of mom im living with? She could make 100000000 excuses or conditions for my hunting, and in the end, wont let me go) :no: i told her to grab one, and come out with me while my buddies and i were out shooting some clays. see for herself why no-one in the history of anything wore a damn life vest while shooting at ducks. She wouldnt trust me to wear the orange anyways.

Does she also make you wear a helmet while riding your bicycle? Were you ever allowed to jump on a trampoline? Is DJJ by any chance your brother?

Whether or not his mother realizes it or not, she is raising a rebel....
the ole over protective mother syndrome....
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:
DuckManClyde wrote:
T Man wrote:
t_baker wrote:So you mean to tell me that she will let you duck hunt if you wear hunter orange? Are you simple? Leave the house with a orange vest. Hide it when you get to the lake.

Do you know how long he would be grounded if he got shot and wasn't wearing orange?

I do the same thing with life vests, i could be hunting in 6 inches of water, she'll send me with one for each person we usually just chuck them into the back cattails till were done. She actually asked me once, why i cant wear a life jacket while i shoot ( is anyone starting to see what kind of mom im living with? She could make 100000000 excuses or conditions for my hunting, and in the end, wont let me go) :no: i told her to grab one, and come out with me while my buddies and i were out shooting some clays. see for herself why no-one in the history of anything wore a damn life vest while shooting at ducks. She wouldnt trust me to wear the orange anyways.

Does she also make you wear a helmet while riding your bicycle? Were you ever allowed to jump on a trampoline? Is DJJ by any chance your brother?

Whether or not his mother realizes it or not, she is raising a rebel....
the ole over protective mother syndrome....

Ryan leaf? Hahahaha

wetgoldenretriever
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole