Black swan in Florida! Great opening weekend surprise.

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: Black swan in Florida! Great opening weekend surprise.

Postby MinnesotaDan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:45 am

We don't have ahinga up here, just have all the breeding grounds for all the nasty cormorants and the one that pic looks like a young cormorant.

There was an island on Leech Lake up here where the Feds killed sooooooo many cormorants cause supposedly they were eating all the walleye. They used silenced .22's any everything. Probably the week of work every for whoever got to do it.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby baandersen88 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12 am

Hello all. I am new to duck hunting in Florida and am having trouble locating a good place to public hunt ducks. I live in Jacksonville area. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
baandersen88
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:14 am

PM tmclaimer he`s our Florida guide and Xpert :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby rank duck » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:07 am

wetgoldenretriever wrote:Here the islands on the Columbia are a major breeding ground so people are known to release raccoons to eat the eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That reminds me, I need to stock up on raccoons. Anybody know of good deals on raccoons for releasing?
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:59 am

rank duck wrote:
wetgoldenretriever wrote:Here the islands on the Columbia are a major breeding ground so people are known to release raccoons to eat the eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That reminds me, I need to stock up on raccoons. Anybody know of good deals on raccoons for releasing?

I know a guy.
Lonely wives, dirty trucks , and happy dogs.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole