A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
Outdoor Photography Forum Ready
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2938
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:20 pm
- Location: Bismarck, ND with Eyes to the Sky
Fantastic- This is a great addition and it will be nice to see what everyone's got! I'll just sit back for now and watch.
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 1819
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:04 pm
- Location: Minnesota
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:27 pm
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:09 pm
- Location: Ab, Cd
Now all I need is a frigin job so i can buy a half descent camera and take some picture :toofunny:
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:07 pm
- Location: Fredericton
This is great. I love looking at pictures of ducks in their habitat, now I won't have to search when I need suggestions for a pose when getting a duck mounted.
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:26 pm
- Location: SoCal
I think this is a great addition to the website, thanks Admin.
- Posts: 3715
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:20 pm
- Location: Mobile, AL
Thanks. :salude: :salude:
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:51 am
- Location: Duck blind
This should be an excellent addition to the site!
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs
"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
- Posts: 4202
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: Chugiak, Alaska
This will for sure be a great addition!
What goes up....Must Come down... or shot down....whatever you prefer....hehe
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:47 pm
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests