Buffs, Brant or even Woodcock

Discuss everything from issues in the region to Connecticut duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, MrCamoClad

Buffs, Brant or even Woodcock

Postby cedar creek sam » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:15 pm

If you need some extra hands and your buddy can't make it for a hunt, maybe I could fill in. Experienced sea ducker in the open ocean, brant caller, and like shooting buffs with my 20 ga. Have some buff and brant decoys and even scoter sleds to use as well; just that I'll be in Ct. near New Haven the 21st through the 1st and my boats are laid up elsewhere.

Shucks, would even go out to a preserve if I knew where one was, but gunning alone isn't that much fun.

So, give me a call if you want to go out and need some extra hands with all the work of a duck hunt...or a walk in the woods for timberdoodles. 646 783 9098
CC SAM

"There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country." Theodore Roosevelt
cedar creek sam
hunter

Re: Buffs, Brant or even Woodcock

Postby frankwest71 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:46 pm

contact me at frankwest71@yahoo.com.

first time duck and geese hunter here in connecticut. do not have a boat , but always wanted to hunt but every time i travel any where, there are no animals there. I'm looking for a place to hunt canada geese and snow geese on public state land in CT that guarantees. Also I'm looking for a nice place in CT to hunt ducks for this season, sea ducks or regular ones, but again need a boat. I have the license and waterfowl stamps and hip.
frankwest71
Newb

Re: Buffs, Brant or even Woodcock

Postby toolmaker » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:53 pm

I am guessing, you didn't make it up....

the tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Return to Connecticut Duck Hunting