Duck Hunting Forum banner

First week of Deer season

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Huntfish12 
#1 ·
Ill be heading up to Luzurne County the Sat after thanksgiving just like ive always done for the past 15 years to deer hunt the first couple of days of deer seaon. I was wondering if anyone would would wanna hook up like mid week and do a morning goose or duck hunt. Dont worry, Im not going to back door your spot. Only vacation up there and deer hunt. Last couple years deer hunting has been kinda slow, so i was just thinking of changing things up a little. I have all the required gear, just would need a conformation a head of time so i know what to bring with me such as a blind, decoys ect. Im no rookie either so no need to wory about having to hold my hand. Ill be in the Wilkes-Bare, Dallas,Harvey's Lake, Lehman, Lake Silkworth general area if anyone is interested. I could return the favor with some good goose hunting in south east PA if that would sweeten up the proposal.

#3 ·
fishdart said:
I reckon you ought to check the Regs a little better, as Canadas and Ducks are out of season during the rifle season this year in NEPA.
your absoulty right. Thanks for the heads up. Now I feel like a real idiot. In my defense, I hunt the south zone and AP for geese. No excuess though. Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.