Broken mojo peg fix

A place for people to discuss "do it yourself" projects from building blinds, to boats and everything in between.

Moderator: Botiz630

Broken mojo peg fix

Postby T Man » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Last night I broke the peg off my mojo. Instead off throwing it away I cut the foot peg off a mojo stand and then flared the ends by cutting them down an inch and a half. These were riveted to the base of the mojo and voila a mojo without the stupid plastic base.

Shouted from the bottom of a well
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Re: Broken mojo peg fix

Postby Huntfish12 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:32 am

good idea. Ive had more things break on my mojo then any other piece of gear i own. Battery boxes, the stud on the bottom of the decot, the feet. and i dont even use it that much.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Huntfish12 wrote:good idea. Ive had more things break on my mojo then any other piece of gear i own. Battery boxes, the stud on the bottom of the decot, the feet. and i dont even use it that much.

My mojo feet broke years ago. If a duck is close enough to see there arent feet, it is either dead or getting shot at.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby Huntfish12 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:24 am

T Man wrote:
Huntfish12 wrote:good idea. Ive had more things break on my mojo then any other piece of gear i own. Battery boxes, the stud on the bottom of the decot, the feet. and i dont even use it that much.

My mojo feet broke years ago. If a duck is close enough to see there arent feet, it is either dead or getting shot at.

yep, mine too. I agree i could care less about the feet.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby War Wagon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:11 am

Made my own poles, Factory ones suck. In Wisconsin the ground is to hard to push them in, got to use a :hammer:
Attachments
MoJo Poles #1.JPG
War Wagon
hunter

Postby roadbildr » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:07 am

Nice fix, haven't had that part break on me yet but most of the other parts have broken...

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk 2
roadbildr
hunter

Postby T Man » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:03 pm

War Wagon wrote:Made my own poles, Factory ones suck. In Wisconsin the ground is to hard to push them in, got to use a :hammer:

Nice. The Guy I bought this mojo from had a 6' pole made out of 1/2" steel bar. Its a pig to carry any distance but better than the garbage ones from mojo. I have kept them around for field hunting and times like this when I need to rob some parts.

WWDDD. What would Duck Dynasty Do?
T Man
Super Moderator

Return to Do It Yourself Hunting