Opening Week 2013

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

Opening Week 2013

Postby tmclaimerFL » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Good luck to everyone hitting the water tomorrow morning. Stay safe and be respectful of other hunters. I will be at work all weekend, so get after it. :thumbsup:
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Re: Opening Week 2013

Postby FSUDuck » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:53 am

Yes. Good luck to all.
FSUDuck
hunter

Postby bulldawgsierra » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:18 pm

I'm stuck at work today too. But I will be out there tomorrow
bulldawgsierra
hunter

Postby SWAMPMAN2 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:07 am

Was out sat at lake o with A newbe to duck hunting I said I would teach him what I knew about hunting.We had A great day he got some shouting and got his first duck A mottled we shot at a lot of teal and I was able to take one but it was about showing him about the sport.There was so much gunning over there the birds were realy high and lots of sky busters.SO iam takeing him out this week I think we have another man hook on ducks.also A ring neck TAKE A KID HUNTING OR EVEN A EX MARINE BE SAFE
Attachments
100_1489.JPG
100_1491.JPG
SWAMPMAN2
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:41 am

SWAMPMAN2 wrote:Was out sat at lake o with A newbe to duck hunting I said I would teach him what I knew about hunting.We had A great day he got some shouting and got his first duck A mottled we shot at a lot of teal and I was able to take one but it was about showing him about the sport.There was so much gunning over there the birds were realy high and lots of sky busters.SO iam takeing him out this week I think we have another man hook on ducks.also A ring neck TAKE A KID HUNTING OR EVEN A EX MARINE BE SAFE

Good for you Swamp

Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby c f wingshooter » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:25 am

Nice job swampman
c f wingshooter
hunter

Re: Opening Week 2013 WITH NEWBE AGAN

Postby SWAMPMAN2 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:36 am

Well I took newbe out agane to my honey hole he took two green wing and one blue wing.Well I think that we have A new duckaholic .The more young men and girls in the sport the better it is for all of us.Iam glad that I said I would teach him to duck hunt and iam always glad to help.At end of year I would be glad to help in youth hunt if any one needs help.GOOD LUCK BE SAFE TAKE A KID HUNTING.
SWAMPMAN2
hunter

Postby FSUDuck » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:41 am

Way to go. Its always important to introduce new youth to the sport but to also show them how to be respectful to the environment and other hunters. Its clear, you are doing it the right way. Keep the reports coming. :thumbsup:
FSUDuck
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Took my brother in-law out this evening on a mentors license and he shot his first duck, well first merganser. We shot three total and on the ride home he told me he wanted to again tomorrow.

tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby FSUDuck » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:50 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:Took my brother in-law out this evening on a mentors license and he shot his first duck, well first merganser. We shot three total and on the ride home he told me he wanted to again tomorrow.

Its soo addictive. I remember my first duck hunting experience. After my first shot (a miss), I was hooked.

Glad to hear that your brother-in-law was able to shoot one.
FSUDuck
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting