Today's Hunt

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Today's Hunt

Postby reelcranky » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Went out this morning saw a few birds flying but most were high which was a surprise considering how windy it was.It was so windy I could only set out seven super mags all my divers dekes would not hold will be adding more weight tomorrow. Eight-ten minutes before LST had a few singles and a couple of doubles fly over very low would have been easy shots even in the wind and of course by LST not much was near me. Had a flock of BB's come over the dekes and knocked down 3 and unfortunately only got one the other two looked dead and then started diving and swimming away as the dog was bringing back the first one. I only hunted 1 1/2hrs got cold must be getting old LOL I will dress a lot warmer on Monday.

BBill.jpg
reelcranky
hunter

Re: Today's Hunt

Postby LeakyBoot » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:34 pm

I always like your posts so just trying to let you know in a nice way, the limit on BB's is 2 a day.
LeakyBoot
hunter

Postby dsm16428 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:02 pm

LeakyBoot wrote:I always like your posts so just trying to let you know in a nice way, the limit on BB's is 2 a day.

:huh: :eek: :no: :fingerhead:
Big Al's "Take-Em" Style Silhoutte Decoy Pro-Staff.
N.O. Outdoors Guide Service, President and CEO. "You try harder so we don't have to."
Don't do anything you wouldn't want to admit to the paramedics after.
dsm16428
hunter

Postby dsm16428 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:03 pm

And he only found one so... :help:
Big Al's "Take-Em" Style Silhoutte Decoy Pro-Staff.
N.O. Outdoors Guide Service, President and CEO. "You try harder so we don't have to."
Don't do anything you wouldn't want to admit to the paramedics after.
dsm16428
hunter

Postby reelcranky » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:14 am

Thanks Leaky you are correct about the limit, on my second shot 2 dropped as I was only shooting at the second bird it was not an intentional shot at the third bird I should not have even mentioned it but did not recover them. Good luck for the rest of the season everyone.
reelcranky
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting