Duck Hunting Forum banner

Shot gun deer 2013

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Ed L. 
#1 ·
How's everyone's season going? Id like to say i had a pic of a nice Buck but i don't, so if you got some pics lets see em!

#2 ·
Hopefully the sky blasters on the chain have not shot their deer yet and take Sunday to bad a nice big buck, leaving those ducks for my boys. In no way am I exaggerating when I say people shoot at birds 80 yards in the air. Just sad. Anyway good luck to those guys hunting deer tomorrow.

#3 ·
3 words. Cold As F***. Ain't hardly seen any deer and we've only put one on the ground but at least I got at least one to butcher tomorrow night! We would have more but we've mostly been seeing yearlings which we don't shoot because they're not worth it no more meat than you get from one.

#4 ·
I got a big doe and my nephew got a small buck on Friday morning. I was taking a little nap, woke up, and the doe was standing broadside at 35 yds., so I took it. Shortly after that, Marc got his spike. We went for a few hours Friday afternoon and again Saturday morning and only saw two does. They both ran past us at the 4 wheeler, after we had unloaded and starting to case the guns. Done for this season. If I don't have anything else to do, and the weather is decent, I will probably hunt the December season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.