Angola 'Bans Islam', Dismantles Mosques

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Angola 'Bans Islam', Dismantles Mosques

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:09 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:American Muslims are not being taught what middle eastern Muslims are taught.

Are you telling me that middle eastern muslims are unaware of the motherplane? :huh:
http://www.thenationofislam.org/themotherplane.html
Today, America's Government is trying to absolutely hide the knowledge of what she sees and what she hears of the truth. As God (Allah) has said to me, and I have taught it to you, that there is a plane in the sky above America, made like a wheel, which is the fulfillment of the prophecy of Ezekiel 10th Chapter, 1st Verse; that he saw it in a vision, that it rose up from the Earth so high that it looked dreadful, and that there was nothing above it except the starry canopy.

Today, that Plane is in the air and the scientists and the astronomers of America, have seen it here. Mr. Khowule, an ex-General of the United States Armed Forces of America, bears me witness that it is up there, and have dotted around America's planes in the sky, her in America. He wrote a book on it and condemns America for keeping it a secret. But the Government wants to make it all a lie, that there is nothing like this going on, that there is no truth to no flying saucers! Maybe there is no truth to no 'NATURAL FLYING SAUCER," but there is plenty of truth to CIRCULAR PLANES! ! ! Planes made like a wheel up in the sky! ! ! There's plenty of truth to that, and the scientists and astronomers bear me witness here in America, that it's up there.

The Mother Plane was shown to me, now 30 years ago, by God Himself (Master Fard Muhammad). I have seen this Plane and have sketched it many times. As Almighty God (Allah) sketched it to me, I followed the sketching of His. Today, you would like to dismiss it as a lie, but those who peep through the glass (the telescope) and see this plane, do not consider it a lie.

With my own eyes, along with mt wife, and my sons, and my laborers with me and other people here in Phoenix this year, in May, stood and looked at that same Plane dotting through the sky. An absolute Man-Made-Planet, moving at such terrific speed that you could hardly imagine it; flickering amid the stars of Heaven. Out of the reaches of your (the Devil's) fire, you can't reach it, you can't shoot it down; it's impossible! You can't go to it, you can't capture it; it's impossible! I say, my listeners, "Know that the doom, the Judgement approaches. Know that it is time to repent."

A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:10 pm

ohioboy wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
ohioboy wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
ohioboy wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:One last quote:
The state also had a direct role in the training and promoting of the Sunni religious hierarchy. Even in the production of art, religion played a large role. Outside the Ottoman ruling elite, much is known about the religious conditions of town dwellers, thanks in large part to the archival records of Muslim courts. It is safe to assert that the role of Islam in everyday life was substantial.

But yet, Ohio asserts that the Ottoman empire was not islamic.... :rolleyes:

back that train up. please show me where i said this: i did not. the only think i said was that they were tolerant.

define 'tolerant'....

jizya. you aleady pointed this out. thus tolerant.

I'm sending you a link which in graphic detail shows Islamic 'tolerance'...

i just got done teaching american imperialism. not many rainbows there.

find any beheadings for 'offending' Uncle Sam?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:19 pm

from the Hadith:
"2171. Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "The blood of a Muslim, who confesses that Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (there is no God but Allâh), cannot be shed except in three cases: 1. Life for life (in cases of intentional murders without right i.e., in Al-Qis̩âs̩ – Law of Equality in punishment); 2. A married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse; and 3. The one who turns renegade from Islâm (apostate) and leaves the group of Muslims. [9:17-O.B]"[49]

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:24 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
ScaupHunter wrote:American Muslims are not being taught what middle eastern Muslims are taught.

Are you telling me that middle eastern muslims are unaware of the motherplane? :huh:
Today, America's Government is trying to absolutely hide the knowledge of what she sees and what she hears of the truth. As God (Allah) has said to me, and I have taught it to you, that there is a plane in the sky above America, made like a wheel, which is the fulfillment of the prophecy of Ezekiel 10th Chapter, 1st Verse; that he saw it in a vision, that it rose up from the Earth so high that it looked dreadful, and that there was nothing above it except the starry canopy.

Today, that Plane is in the air and the scientists and the astronomers of America, have seen it here. Mr. Khowule, an ex-General of the United States Armed Forces of America, bears me witness that it is up there, and have dotted around America's planes in the sky, her in America. He wrote a book on it and condemns America for keeping it a secret. But the Government wants to make it all a lie, that there is nothing like this going on, that there is no truth to no flying saucers! Maybe there is no truth to no 'NATURAL FLYING SAUCER," but there is plenty of truth to CIRCULAR PLANES! ! ! Planes made like a wheel up in the sky! ! ! There's plenty of truth to that, and the scientists and astronomers bear me witness here in America, that it's up there.

The Mother Plane was shown to me, now 30 years ago, by God Himself (Master Fard Muhammad). I have seen this Plane and have sketched it many times. As Almighty God (Allah) sketched it to me, I followed the sketching of His. Today, you would like to dismiss it as a lie, but those who peep through the glass (the telescope) and see this plane, do not consider it a lie.

With my own eyes, along with mt wife, and my sons, and my laborers with me and other people here in Phoenix this year, in May, stood and looked at that same Plane dotting through the sky. An absolute Man-Made-Planet, moving at such terrific speed that you could hardly imagine it; flickering amid the stars of Heaven. Out of the reaches of your (the Devil's) fire, you can't reach it, you can't shoot it down; it's impossible! You can't go to it, you can't capture it; it's impossible! I say, my listeners, "Know that the doom, the Judgement approaches. Know that it is time to repent."

Is it weird that Leaving on a Jetplane started running through my head when I read this? "I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again." :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:27 pm

BTW Ohio...moving the goal post.

I have given proof that the Navy was created to protect merchant ships from State sponsored Piracy. Those States were Under Islamic rule as stated in the Treaties referenced. They were called 'The Barbary Pirates' for a reason.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby vincentpa » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Who here would like to handcuff WW to a post over a fire ant mound?
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby Andy W » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:40 pm

^ :lol3: :lol3:
Andy W
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
ohioboy wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
ohioboy wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
ohioboy wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:One last quote:
The state also had a direct role in the training and promoting of the Sunni religious hierarchy. Even in the production of art, religion played a large role. Outside the Ottoman ruling elite, much is known about the religious conditions of town dwellers, thanks in large part to the archival records of Muslim courts. It is safe to assert that the role of Islam in everyday life was substantial.

But yet, Ohio asserts that the Ottoman empire was not islamic.... :rolleyes:

back that train up. please show me where i said this: i did not. the only think i said was that they were tolerant.

define 'tolerant'....

jizya. you aleady pointed this out. thus tolerant.

I'm sending you a link which in graphic detail shows Islamic 'tolerance'...

i just got done teaching american imperialism. not many rainbows there.

find any beheadings for 'offending' Uncle Sam?

ask people in the philippines, nicaragua, panama, afganistan, iraq.....
ohioboy
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Indaswamp wrote:BTW Ohio...moving the goal post.

I have given proof that the Navy was created to protect merchant ships from State sponsored Piracy. Those States were Under Islamic rule as stated in the Treaties referenced. They were called 'The Barbary Pirates' for a reason.

too bad i am not cool enough to give points.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby ohioboy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Indaswamp wrote:from the Hadith:
"2171. Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "The blood of a Muslim, who confesses that Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (there is no God but Allâh), cannot be shed except in three cases: 1. Life for life (in cases of intentional murders without right i.e., in Al-Qis̩âs̩ – Law of Equality in punishment); 2. A married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse; and 3. The one who turns renegade from Islâm (apostate) and leaves the group of Muslims. [9:17-O.B]"[49]

your assumption that all muslims follow this is laughable.
ohioboy
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Which means they are not true Muslims. As infidels they would be stoned, beheaded, or forced into slavery by any real Muslim. Their woman would be enslaved and used a chattel property or concubines by their new owners.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby whistlingwings » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:57 pm

vincentpa wrote:Who here would like to handcuff WW to a post over a fire ant mound?

:lol: is that how you got bullied last year in senior high? If you can't take the heat, get out of the conversation kid.
Nobody cares about your season totals. Especially if you pay to hunt private.
whistlingwings
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:33 pm

whistlingwings wrote:
vincentpa wrote:Who here would like to handcuff WW to a post over a fire ant mound?

If you can't take the heat, get out of the conversation kid.

You might want to take your own advice here! Instead of threatening to alert sponsors about members views that you don't agree with, you might just need to stay out of the controversial members forum.

And for any of you that don't comprehend the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you joined DHC, the views of the Moderators, Super Mods and Admins do not reflect the opinions of DHC as a whole, especially when it comes to the Controversial Issues forum. This forum was created to give members a place to discuss topics that are too heated for the other areas of this site. Up until now, all of the members here have understood the rules of the CI forum and have been able to calmly argue their opinions and in the end, agree to disagree. If someone's opinions in the CI forum are too extreme for you, perhaps this forum isn't the place for you.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby blackduckdog2 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:55 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:

This reminds me of nothing so much as Joseph Smith's early apocalyptic visions, and the later ones of Brigham Young. They're apocryphal now, but you can find them if you're interested. Never underestimate the power of a passionately articulated psychosis
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby blackduckdog2 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:59 pm

La. Hunter wrote: Up until now, all of the members here have understood the rules of the CI forum and have been able to calmly argue their opinions
You had me up until "calmly" :lol3:
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Walt Kelly, via Slow's avatar. Look it up
blackduckdog2
hunter

Postby whistlingwings » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:01 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
whistlingwings wrote:

You might want to take your own advice here! Instead of threatening to alert sponsors about members views that you don't agree with, you might just need to stay out of the controversial members forum.

And for any of you that don't comprehend the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you joined DHC, the views of the Moderators, Super Mods and Admins do not reflect the opinions of DHC as a whole, especially when it comes to the Controversial Issues forum. This forum was created to give members a place to discuss topics that are too heated for the other areas of this site. Up until now, all of the members here have understood the rules of the CI forum and have been able to calmly argue their opinions and in the end, agree to disagree. If someone's opinions in the CI forum are too extreme for you, perhaps this forum isn't the place for you.

:lol3: You have a site-wide moderator spewing religious-based bigotry. While the majority of your nutz-o right wing patrons might think that's ok, I don't. Just because your T&Cs state "the views of the Moderators, Super Mods and Admins do not reflect the opinions of DHC as a whole" doesn't mean you get off the hook buddy. Website moderators are a reflection of...your website :hi:
Nobody cares about your season totals. Especially if you pay to hunt private.
whistlingwings
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Folks, he is as dumb as he sounds on DHC! :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:13 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

This reminds me of nothing so much as Joseph Smith's early apocalyptic visions, and the later ones of Brigham Young. They're apocryphal now, but you can find them if you're interested. Never underestimate the power of a passionately articulated psychosis

Screwy Louis, Reverend Wright, Jesse Jackson (I can't call him Reverend), Jesse Jackson Jr., Reverend Meeks, Father Pfleger, etc., etc., etc. This is all part of the Chicago political fabric. It's one big psychotic circus here.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:22 pm

With my firm grasp on schitzophrenia and other mental issues, I am going to label them all a bunch of whacko's!
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby assateague » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:35 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

Ain't that the truth.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby La. Hunter » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:46 pm

whistlingwings wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:
whistlingwings wrote:

:lol3: You have a site-wide moderator spewing religious-based bigotry. While the majority of your nutz-o right wing patrons might think that's ok, I don't. Just because your T&Cs state "the views of the Moderators, Super Mods and Admins do not reflect the opinions of DHC as a whole" doesn't mean you get off the hook buddy. Website moderators are a reflection of...your website :hi:

They are as much a reflection of the site as the members themselves are. As long as the mods are allowing members with opposing opinions to state their views, I have no problem with it. If you feel like your not being allowed to express your opinions here in the CI forum, let me know and it'll be taken care of. Reading back through this thread and the mod logs though, I haven't seen where you haven't been allowed to state your opinion and/or beliefs. What I did see was the video you showed of the people and the member of the military standing up for the Muslim clerk. By the same token, the military members that I know still support the right to free speech, whether they agree with what's being spoken or not.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:50 pm

blackduckdog2 wrote:
La. Hunter wrote: Up until now, all of the members here have understood the rules of the CI forum and have been able to calmly argue their opinions
You had me up until "calmly" :lol3:

how about' passionately', that better? :lol3:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:06 pm

and whistlingwings, in case you missed it, the thread title is a copy of the article title linked in the first post..... :hi: :hi:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:08 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Which means they are not true Muslims. As infidels they would be stoned, beheaded, or forced into slavery by any real Muslim. Their woman would be enslaved and used a chattel property or concubines by their new owners.

^^^^^^this^^^^^^

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby clampdaddy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:15 pm

whistlingwings wrote: :lol3: You have a site-wide moderator spewing religious-based bigotry. While the majority of your nutz-o right wing patrons might think that's ok, I don't. Just because your T&Cs state "the views of the Moderators, Super Mods and Admins do not reflect the opinions of DHC as a whole" doesn't mean you get off the hook buddy. Website moderators are a reflection of...your website :hi:

Got any examples of the "bigotry" that Inda has been "spewing"?
clampdaddy
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum