Experienced hunter looking for hunting partners in San Ant.

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

Experienced hunter looking for hunting partners in San Ant.

Postby Focoryan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:39 am

Good morning,

Name is Ryan and I'm new to the San Antonio area. I'm from Colorado, and have been duck hunting for 15 years. I'm looking for guys to hunt with any day of the week, anywhere from San Antonio to the coast. Hell, I'll even be up in Nocogdoches here and there. If anyone is willing to let me tag along I'll buy a meal or beers after. Let me know if you're willing to let me tag along. Thanks!

Ryan
Focoryan
Newb

Re: Experienced hunter looking for hunting partners in San A

Postby Focoryan » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:52 pm

No one willing to let me tag along?
Focoryan
Newb

Postby :-) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm finishing up the first season in NE Texas...during the second season I'm sure we could figure out some dates to hunt.

I'll be hunting around the Corpus Christi area. Just let me know when you want to do it.
:-)
hunter

Postby SATX duckman » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Im in san antonio. My hunting buddy and i usually get out during the week but luck has not been on our side. We pretty much hit everything from garwood to the coast. If your able to get out during the week shoot me a PM.
SATX duckman
hunter

Postby :-) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Weekdays aren't a problem for me. I can't imagine not having any luck in Colorado County...that place has been loaded up with Teal, Pintail, Spoony's, and Gadwall.

I'll send you a PM with some dates once I get back home. AT&T is horrible here...only have service via wifi at hotel.
:-)
hunter

Postby Focoryan » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Thank you for the offers guys!
Focoryan
Newb

Postby SAHunter1983 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:10 pm

In SA also, I have been joining my buddy on his multi property lease on and off throughout the season from El Campo to Edna with less than good results... Meh there is alot of water and alot of food in the area, plus my buddy believes ducks dont care about flipped over dekes and floating jerk cords. I feel blessed for the opportunity to hunt and the few birds I have taken but I am itching to go DIY in some public water with the kayak. Anyone is welcome to join me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
SAHunter1983
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting