A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:04 pm
- Location: Chincoteague, VA
Is the 7th pic down a snow-canada hybrid?
if at first you dont suceed ..... RELOAD!!!!!
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 3:38 pm
- Location: Minatare, Nebraska
looks like it bill isnt right for a blue
gettin out is all the fun if you bag a bird thats a bonus
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:17 pm
- Location: greenwood, indiana
Its a juvie blue, you can tell by the neck markings. Compare necks to the pic above.
Bill Saunders Game Calls Field Staff
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: Dyer, IN
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests