Looking for hunting partner in Big-Bend area

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

Looking for hunting partner in Big-Bend area

Postby eBentley » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Hello, My name is Eli, I am new to the site and a lifelong hunter. However, I am new to duck hunting. I was hoping to find an experienced duck hunter that might be willing to show me the ropes. I live in Liberty County, FL but I would also be willing to travel nearby to hunt. If someone would be so kind to partner with me I would gladly repay their generosity with a deer or turkey hunt on my private land in Gadsden county.
eBentley
Newb

Re: Looking for hunting partner in Big-Bend area

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:00 pm

eBentley wrote:Hello, My name is Eli, I am new to the site and a lifelong hunter. However, I am new to duck hunting. I was hoping to find an experienced duck hunter that might be willing to show me the ropes. I live in Liberty County, FL but I would also be willing to travel nearby to hunt. If someone would be so kind to partner with me I would gladly repay their generosity with a deer or turkey hunt on my private land in Gadsden county.

Plenty of guys in your area. Send whaknstak a PM. Im sure he would be willing to lend a hand. :welcome:
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby whaknstak » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Pm me your contact info and we'll make it happen.
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Postby Ajaxian » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:38 pm

whaknstak wrote:Pm me your contact info and we'll make it happen.

I can vouch for whaknstak hes a good dude and a welath of good info to boot!
Ajaxian
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting