To Tiger Nation,

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: birddog crazy, 870shooter, KCDuckMaster, SPatrick

To Tiger Nation,

Postby MODuckkiller » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Mizzou fans,
The Tigers had a tough loss today. They had a Cinderella season come to an end in a bitter defeat, in the form of T. Mason and the Auburn offense. However, there is no reason to fret. The Tigers from Missouri are still the SEC East Champions, and no one can take that away. They accomplished that in just two years; they accomplished something that took South Carolina, the perennial powerhouse of the east, twenty years to do. They turned a 5-7 record last season into an astounding 11-2 record this season, with a respectable 4-2 record against ranked opponents. The Tigers will finish in the top 10 in the BCS, in the top 4 of the toughest conference in the nation, and have clinched a berth in a good bowl game, with the possibility of a BCS bowl (dependent upon OSU and FSU). So I will reiterate, there is no reason to be anything but proud of the Tigers, and there is no reason to feel anything but Tiger Pride. The boys fought hard all season, and they have so much to show for it.

So I will say, with all of this in mind...

MIZ
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Re: To Tiger Nation,

Postby sehunter1 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:26 pm

:thumbsup:
sehunter1
hunter

Postby chingon » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:36 pm

W - H - O?
chingon
hunter

Postby MODuckkiller » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:51 pm

MIZ
-MODuckkiller
MODuckkiller
hunter

Postby B.E.Nelli » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:34 am

Z O U my friend!
B.E.Nelli
hunter

Postby 870shooter » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:12 pm

:thumbsup: To the Tigers

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: To the Golden Girls :tongue:
Budweiser ProStaff
Team Biscuits and Gravy (no better team exists!)
Victorias Secrets Catalog Model Recruiter
870shooter
State Moderator

Postby MOduckMOfun » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:06 am

Z-O-U

Going to the Cotton Bowl and may have extra tickets. Will post later if I do
MOduckMOfun
hunter

Postby BigMuddy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:19 am

Go ! --Mizzou-- Kick the Cowboys butt ! :hammer:
BigMuddy
hunter

Postby BigAL64 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:17 am

:thumbsup: :beer:
BigAL64
hunter

Postby Cliner » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:01 pm

We are toying around with going to the Cotton Bowl. We were supposed to go to Atlanta but plane tickets were crazy expensive. I really like hunting Jan 1 though. One of my favorite days to hunt.
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby kckong » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:54 pm

MIZ!!!
kckong
hunter

Postby chingon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm sure its nice for Meth-zurah fans to get passed over for bowl games by 2 teams instead of just one. The real SEC loves its new midwestern doormat.

Even though Miz-who? never made it to a BCS bowl I'm sure you guys will do just fine in the playoff format though. Unfortuantely there's a "final four" in the football playoffs, too...so maybe not.
chingon
hunter

Postby EvanKCMO » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:39 pm

chingon wrote:Image

I'm sure its nice for Meth-zurah fans to get passed over for bowl games by 2 teams instead of just one. The real SEC loves its new midwestern doormat.

Even though Miz-who? never made it to a BCS bowl I'm sure you guys will do just fine in the playoff format though. Unfortuantely there's a "final four" in the football playoffs, too...so maybe not.

I'm guessing you are a bird brain fan who has his panties twisted because they only sport they have ever been halfway good at just dropped two in a row. Also one who has nothing better to do with their time than post meaningless crap like this. Yup, pretty sure I nailed it
EvanKCMO
hunter

Postby Cliner » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:50 pm

EvanKCMO wrote:

I'm guessing you are a bird brain fan who has his panties twisted because they only sport they have ever been halfway good at just dropped two in a row. Also one who has nothing better to do with their time than post meaningless crap like this. Yup, pretty sure I nailed it

Halfway good at? Come on now Evan, don't be silly. You're stooping to his level.
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby EvanKCMO » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:28 am

Cliner wrote:
EvanKCMO wrote:

Halfway good at? Come on now Evan, don't be silly. You're stooping to his level.

Caught me again! You are right though, 6-3 is better than halfway. Math has never been my strong point though Ryan! :lol3:
EvanKCMO
hunter

Postby Cliner » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:38 pm

EvanKCMO wrote:
Cliner wrote:
EvanKCMO wrote:

Caught me again! You are right though, 6-3 is better than halfway. Math has never been my strong point though Ryan! :lol3:

Apparently history isn't your strong suit either... :hi: You know those banners that hang out there? There's a history lesson in those and it doesn't equate to "halfway decent".
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Postby MOduckMOfun » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:41 pm

how did this go from football to kU's terrible football team to basketball?

Oh wait, the mantra of every kU fan "Just wait till basketball season". Because apparently we can just forget about kU's 4-20 record in the last two years.
MOduckMOfun
hunter

Postby BigAL64 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:04 am

MOduckMOfun wrote:how did this go from football to kU's terrible football team to basketball?

Oh wait, the mantra of every kU fan "Just wait till basketball season". Because apparently we can just forget about kU's 4-20 record in the last two years.

KU SUCKS!!!!!!! AT EVERYTHING!!!!!!
BigAL64
hunter

Postby EvanKCMO » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:15 pm

MOduckMOfun wrote:how did this go from football to kU's terrible football team to basketball?

Now there's a history lesson for ya! :lol:
EvanKCMO
hunter

Postby Cliner » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:57 pm

EvanKCMO wrote:

Now there's a history lesson for ya! :lol:

No one is denying how terrible their football program has been in the last 4 years. I do recall a BCS bowl game trophy making it's way to KU 5 years ago. Oh, but we have to forget about that because the last 2 years, KU has been 4-20. I also recall MU not making a bowl last year. We can forget about that too though.

I'm in a precarious situation that allows me to look at this quite objectively. I guess one could say, I've got dogs on both sides of the fight. Take it for what it is, but it is fact.
Work hard, relax hard.
Cliner
hunter

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting