Duck Hunting Forum banner

To Tiger Nation,

3K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Cliner 
#1 ·
Mizzou fans,
The Tigers had a tough loss today. They had a Cinderella season come to an end in a bitter defeat, in the form of T. Mason and the Auburn offense. However, there is no reason to fret. The Tigers from Missouri are still the SEC East Champions, and no one can take that away. They accomplished that in just two years; they accomplished something that took South Carolina, the perennial powerhouse of the east, twenty years to do. They turned a 5-7 record last season into an astounding 11-2 record this season, with a respectable 4-2 record against ranked opponents. The Tigers will finish in the top 10 in the BCS, in the top 4 of the toughest conference in the nation, and have clinched a berth in a good bowl game, with the possibility of a BCS bowl (dependent upon OSU and FSU). So I will reiterate, there is no reason to be anything but proud of the Tigers, and there is no reason to feel anything but Tiger Pride. The boys fought hard all season, and they have so much to show for it.

So I will say, with all of this in mind...

MIZ

#12 ·

I'm sure its nice for Meth-zurah fans to get passed over for bowl games by 2 teams instead of just one. The real SEC loves its new midwestern doormat.

Even though Miz-who? never made it to a BCS bowl I'm sure you guys will do just fine in the playoff format though. Unfortuantely there's a "final four" in the football playoffs, too...so maybe not.

#13 ·
chingon said:

I'm sure its nice for Meth-zurah fans to get passed over for bowl games by 2 teams instead of just one. The real SEC loves its new midwestern doormat.

Even though Miz-who? never made it to a BCS bowl I'm sure you guys will do just fine in the playoff format though. Unfortuantely there's a "final four" in the football playoffs, too...so maybe not.
I'm guessing you are a bird brain fan who has his panties twisted because they only sport they have ever been halfway good at just dropped two in a row. Also one who has nothing better to do with their time than post meaningless crap like this. Yup, pretty sure I nailed it

#14 ·
EvanKCMO said:
chingon said:

I'm guessing you are a bird brain fan who has his panties twisted because they only sport they have ever been halfway good at just dropped two in a row. Also one who has nothing better to do with their time than post meaningless crap like this. Yup, pretty sure I nailed it
Halfway good at? Come on now Evan, don't be silly. You're stooping to his level.

#15 ·
Cliner said:
EvanKCMO said:
chingon said:

Halfway good at? Come on now Evan, don't be silly. You're stooping to his level.
Caught me again! You are right though, 6-3 is better than halfway. Math has never been my strong point though Ryan! :lol3:

#16 ·
EvanKCMO said:
Cliner said:
EvanKCMO said:
chingon said:

Caught me again! You are right though, 6-3 is better than halfway. Math has never been my strong point though Ryan! :lol3:
Apparently history isn't your strong suit either... :hi: You know those banners that hang out there? There's a history lesson in those and it doesn't equate to "halfway decent".

#20 ·
EvanKCMO said:
MOduckMOfun said:
how did this go from football to kU's terrible football team to basketball?

Oh wait, the mantra of every kU fan "Just wait till basketball season". Because apparently we can just forget about kU's 4-20 record in the last two years.
Now there's a history lesson for ya! :lol:
No one is denying how terrible their football program has been in the last 4 years. I do recall a BCS bowl game trophy making it's way to KU 5 years ago. Oh, but we have to forget about that because the last 2 years, KU has been 4-20. I also recall MU not making a bowl last year. We can forget about that too though.

I'm in a precarious situation that allows me to look at this quite objectively. I guess one could say, I've got dogs on both sides of the fight. Take it for what it is, but it is fact.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.