China

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

Moderator: AAR

China

Postby NVduck » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:51 pm

does anyone know anything about hunting or fishing in China looks like i may end up moving there.
mcqueenmetalfab.com
NVduck
hunter

Re: China

Postby goosehappy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:33 am

You better hope to move to the north or northwest part if you even think about hunting. I lived in eastern and southern China for two years. Though there are mountains and rural areas, they are relatively densely populated. Anything that crawls, slithers, swims, or flies is smacked and eaten. They have strict gun laws, even the police are not armed with firearms unless on a special assignment. Fishing is common, and lots of it is done in parks and farm ponds, but the rivers are very poluted. That said, some of my Chinese friends have told of hunting with local farmers up in the northwest on some rare occasions. Don't get the impression I didn't enjoy my time there, but in the fall, all I could think about was being out in a duck blind back in California where there were so few people!....and how clean the air in Los Angeles is! I'd say if you are going to be anywhere near a big city, you might consider taking up decoy making as a hobby to get through the dark days of winter. I hope I'm wrong, and you find something else, but that was my experience.
trapped in the polar vortex
goosehappy
hunter

Re: China

Postby cluckmeister » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Id change jobs before I moved there.JMHO
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter

Return to International Duck Hunting