Jayhawker is a Fraud

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Jayhawker is a Fraud

Postby Quack-Attack19 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:47 am

I really think they should kick people off of this forum that make accounts just to try to mock people and make them look bad. That is all Jayhawker is doing, everything he posts on this forum is just to make Catahoula hunters look like a bunch of self-centered, dumb, rednecks. I've seen a few people take this fraud seriously and I just hope that the majority of people see and understand what he is trying to do.

Hope everyone has a safe second split.

Thanks,
Quack-Attack19
hunter

Re: Jayhawker is a Fraud

Postby Toledo » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:10 am

Cant disagree with you but I'd like to know who it is. I know for a fact its not me or Park Duck and we are really the only ones that have spoken out about the problems at Catahoula.
Toledo
hunter

Postby Quack-Attack19 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:17 am

I don't know man, but I'm tired of watching him make us look terrible. There are quite a few nice people that hunt out there and this guy is trying to make us all look bad.
Quack-Attack19
hunter

Postby Underradar » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:58 am

Before Jayhawker, I never ever heard one good thing about Catahoula duck hunters. So don't blame him for your shortcomings.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Postby Mr.L » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:38 pm

On any public lake you are going to have good people and a few idiots. I have lived in LaSalle parish and hunted Catahoula Lake for many years. I am 58 yrs. old. Catahoula Lake hunters for the most part are good people. People will stop and help you if you break down and need help. I once towed in the former mayor of Ball whose boat motor had quit on him. With that said, the people who cause problems are those who don't respect peoples blinds by tearing them up, leaving trash or shooting decoys for fun." Ciceros" who sky bust ducks swinging to someones decoy spread or standing in the wide open about 150 yards from blinds flaring ducks cause most of the problems you hear about. When real hunters who have worked, built blinds, and put out decoys run the "Ciceros" off, they go and complain about how bad Catahoula hunters are.
Mr.L
hunter

Postby Park Duck » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Mr.L wrote:On any public lake you are going to have good people and a few idiots. I have lived in LaSalle parish and hunted Catahoula Lake for many years. I am 58 yrs. old. Catahoula Lake hunters for the most part are good people. People will stop and help you if you break down and need help. I once towed in the former mayor of Ball whose boat motor had quit on him. With that said, the people who cause problems are those who don't respect peoples blinds by tearing them up, leaving trash or shooting decoys for fun." Ciceros" who sky bust ducks swinging to someones decoy spread or standing in the wide open about 150 yards from blinds flaring ducks cause most of the problems you hear about. When real hunters who have worked, built blinds, and put out decoys run the "Ciceros" off, they go and complain about how bad Catahoula hunters are.

Because it's your lake. Come on fella! The one and only true catahoula lake hunter I have met that wasn't full of crap is original duckster.
Park Duck
hunter

Postby Mr.L » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Park Duck, how is Catahoula Lake my lake? Just how many Catahoula Lake hunters have you run across to put everybody in the same category? Apparently, you may have ran across one bad apple and think everyone acts like that person. Do you have a blind out there? Could it be you don"t have a blind there and are jealous of people who do?
Mr.L
hunter

Postby Assault » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:39 pm

This is why I enjoy hunting NWR's!!!!! Come 12pm no shooting ducks, come 1pm, all decoys have to be picked up and blinds taken down! Keeps the feuding down!
If I c it in the air, it's coming down!
Assault
hunter

Postby Jayhawker » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Assault wrote:This is why I enjoy hunting NWR's!!!!! Come 12pm no shooting ducks, come 1pm, all decoys have to be picked up and blinds taken down! Keeps the feuding down!

quack attack, stop putting ideas into assaults mind. Who on earth is going to go for something so stupid like that to level the playing field?
You gonna eat that?
Jayhawker
hunter

Postby bayouboy84 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:15 pm

I am Lafourche parish hunter that hunts Catahoula and here to say that I never had a problem with the people from this area I made multiple hunting buddies in the area So if you r having problems r disagreement s You might be the problem!!
bayouboy84
hunter

Postby Assault » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:02 am

Jayhawker wrote:
Assault wrote:This is why I enjoy hunting NWR's!!!!! Come 12pm no shooting ducks, come 1pm, all decoys have to be picked up and blinds taken down! Keeps the feuding down!

quack attack, stop putting ideas into assaults mind. Who on earth is going to go for something so stupid like that to level the playing field?

No one is putting anything in my had! Someone needs to put something in ur head or upside ur head! Ur ignorant and sound like some dumb inbreed redneck! I wish u would be deleted, or let me come make a hunt with u!
If I c it in the air, it's coming down!
Assault
hunter

Postby Park Duck » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Mr.L wrote:Park Duck, how is Catahoula Lake my lake? Just how many Catahoula Lake hunters have you run across to put everybody in the same category? Apparently, you may have ran across one bad apple and think everyone acts like that person. Do you have a blind out there? Could it be you don"t have a blind there and are jealous of people who do?

One bad apple bwhahahahahahahaha. More idiots out there than you can shake a stick at. I have places to hunt out there so why would I be jealous of that place?
Park Duck
hunter

Postby Original Duckster » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:42 am

Anybody that took or takes Jayhawker serious is wound a lil too tight. He's almost as good at pot stirring as Park and Toledo.

Parkduck is an arrogant rascal but one of the nicest people I have met in a long time. He and his boys are welcome at de camp and in my blind anytime. Now do not get the big head Park!

Yes there are some folks on Catahoula that are horse anuses just as there are in the general population. Most folks that hunt out there are worn out on new folks having been burnt too many times. All of you that raise hell about the blinds need to get over it. IT IS LEGAL! If that changes we will adapt. Till then quit acting like a buncha lil girls crying on the internet about how some bad man treated you wrong. Do like many others have done and get to know folks. You might be pleasantly surprised how it works out.
When in doubt, pee on it.
Original Duckster
hunter

Postby Park Duck » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:31 am

See duckster is good people. I do agree I might be arrogant
Park Duck
hunter

Postby Underradar » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Park Duck wrote:See duckster is good people. I do agree I might be arrogant

Miss. River jump shooter.
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
Underradar
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting