Dog Names

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Dog Names

Postby ChasinTail » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Picking up my female black lab pup Thursday.

Need some ideas on names. I was thinking Nelli but I'm undecided
User avatar
ChasinTail
hunter
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:55 am


Re: Dog Names

Postby MinnesotaDan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:40 am

Benelli guys love letting everyone know they are Benelli guys. I guess I am also a Benelli guy, so no diss.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
User avatar
MinnesotaDan
hunter
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:33 am
Location: Out Here

Re: Dog Names

Postby ChasinTail » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:01 am

MinnesotaDan wrote:Benelli guys love letting everyone know they are Benelli guys. I guess I am also a Benelli guy, so no diss.


If I put stickers on my dog how long do you think they'll last?
User avatar
ChasinTail
hunter
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:55 am

Re: Dog Names

Postby MinnesotaDan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:11 am

You should try shaving the logo of your choice into her fur instead haha
Nobody cares about your season totals.
User avatar
MinnesotaDan
hunter
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:33 am
Location: Out Here

Re: Dog Names

Postby ChasinTail » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:27 am

MinnesotaDan wrote:You should try shaving the logo of your choice into her fur instead haha


LOL.. But seriously, not that I'm a big benelli guy I just like the name. I've heard a lot of guys name their dog Remi, short for Remington but I want something similar but different.
User avatar
ChasinTail
hunter
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:55 am

Re: Dog Names

Postby MinnesotaDan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:51 am

I've heard alot of Nellies and alot of Remies. If you like Winchester she could be Winnie. If you like Steoger she could be Stoegie. If you like Berreta she could be Berretie. If you like Browning and she she's a chocolate lab she could be Brownie. If you like Mossberg she could be Mossy. If you like CZ she coulbe Czie.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
User avatar
MinnesotaDan
hunter
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:33 am
Location: Out Here

Re: Dog Names

Postby bighop » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:23 am

MinnesotaDan wrote:I've heard alot of Nellies and alot of Remies. If you like Winchester she could be Winnie. If you like Steoger she could be Stoegie. If you like Berreta she could be Berretie. If you like Browning and she she's a chocolate lab she could be Brownie. If you like Mossberg she could be Mossy. If you like CZ she coulbe Czie.

If you like Escort, her name could be Heidi.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 7873
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Dog Names

Postby jaysweet3 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:34 am

bighop wrote:
MinnesotaDan wrote:I've heard alot of Nellies and alot of Remies. If you like Winchester she could be Winnie. If you like Steoger she could be Stoegie. If you like Berreta she could be Berretie. If you like Browning and she she's a chocolate lab she could be Brownie. If you like Mossberg she could be Mossy. If you like CZ she coulbe Czie.

If you like Escort, her name could be Heidi.


Bighop FTW.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
hunter
 
Posts: 8833
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: Dog Names

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:05 am

10) Unidastazovamerikaaliqua
9) Alejandrisha
8) King'Kong'Quisha
7) Fri'Chickenisha
6) Colla'Greeniqua
5) Grapedrankisha
4) Africanishaniqua
3) Que'Shayda
2) La'Taniana'Bo'Vanashrianiqualiquanice
1) Courtney

This is not a racist post.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre


copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
User avatar
sampsonhuntin
hunter
 
Posts: 2644
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am
Location: roseboro, north carolina

Re: Dog Names

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:56 am

sampsonhuntin wrote:10) Unidastazovamerikaaliqua
9) Alejandrisha
8) King'Kong'Quisha
7) Fri'Chickenisha
6) Colla'Greeniqua
5) Grapedrankisha
4) Africanishaniqua
3) Que'Shayda
2) La'Taniana'Bo'Vanashrianiqualiquanice
1) Courtney

This is not a racist post.


La-a (the dash dont be silent, Ladasha) call her Dash for short
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8786
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Dog Names

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:03 am

sampsonhuntin wrote:10) Unidastazovamerikaaliqua
9) Alejandrisha
8) King'Kong'Quisha
7) Fri'Chickenisha
6) Colla'Greeniqua
5) Grapedrankisha
4) Africanishaniqua
3) Que'Shayda
2) La'Taniana'Bo'Vanashrianiqualiquanice
1) Courtney

This is not a racist post.

I dated a Courtney, She was crazy. Don't do that :no:

Name it Godzilla. Call it God in the swamps, You will not have any competiton for the good spots. People will think you are nuts

God Back
God Here

GD it where did you go

That's a good God.
Lonely wives, dirty trucks , and happy dogs.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 14364
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Dog Names

Postby t_baker » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:12 am

My father in law has 2 stupid lab-pit mixes. Named one Remi and the other Winchester. Stupidest names I have ever heard.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8330
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Dog Names

Postby GomerPyle » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:27 am

I'd like a yellow lab named "Isis"...

bonus points if you know where I got that name (without googling)
At the advice of my attorney, I issue the following disclaimer:

"This post may or may not be intended as humor and/or sarcasm and does not necessarily reflect the actual views of the poster."
User avatar
GomerPyle
hunter
 
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL -- Memphis, TN

Re: Dog Names

Postby Rhock19 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:43 am

I vote for Kyle, Brad, or Bill.
User avatar
Rhock19
hunter
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: WI

Re: Dog Names

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:47 am

Rhock19 wrote:I vote for Kyle, Brad, or Bill.


Dan Jeff or Jack
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 8786
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: Dog Names

Postby Omaha Clucker » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:21 am

Betty
Omaha Clucker
hunter
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Re: Dog Names

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:35 am

G' dammit
F in B
Useless Cur
You know you will call her all those things at some point. Might as well make sure she knows you are talking to her. :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
User avatar
ScaupHunter
hunter
 
Posts: 6765
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

Re: Dog Names

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 am

ChasinTail wrote:Picking up my female black lab pup Thursday.

Need some ideas on names. I was thinking Nelli but I'm undecided



Nelli is great.

I shoot a Super Black Eagle 2. I feel you there.

I always liked Bonzi. and BB
User avatar
ArkansasRobertson
hunter
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:35 pm
Location: Arkansas

Re: Dog Names

Postby t_baker » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:44 am

ArkansasRobertson wrote:
ChasinTail wrote:Picking up my female black lab pup Thursday.

Need some ideas on names. I was thinking Nelli but I'm undecided



Nelli is great.

I shoot a Super Black Eagle 2. I feel you there.

I always liked Bonzi. and BB

Nelli is stupid. Just like getting a male and naming it something like drake or sprig or deek.

I name my dogs original names. Not ones with hopes of a sponsorship from a company.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8330
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Dog Names

Postby GomerPyle » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:45 am

t_baker wrote:Nelli is stupid. Just like getting a male and naming it something like drake or sprig or deek.

I name my dogs original names. Not ones with hopes of a sponsorship from a company.



^^^This^^^
At the advice of my attorney, I issue the following disclaimer:

"This post may or may not be intended as humor and/or sarcasm and does not necessarily reflect the actual views of the poster."
User avatar
GomerPyle
hunter
 
Posts: 1549
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL -- Memphis, TN

Re: Dog Names

Postby beretta24 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:00 pm

t_baker wrote:
ArkansasRobertson wrote:
ChasinTail wrote:Picking up my female black lab pup Thursday.

Need some ideas on names. I was thinking Nelli but I'm undecided



Nelli is great.

I shoot a Super Black Eagle 2. I feel you there.

I always liked Bonzi. and BB

Nelli is stupid. Just like getting a male and naming it something like drake or sprig or deek.

I name my dogs original names. Not ones with hopes of a sponsorship from a company.

You seem to care too much about this.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 6437
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: Dog Names

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Simple names like Damnit and azzhole would work best .
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 15043
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: Dog Names

Postby t_baker » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:10 pm

beretta24 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
ArkansasRobertson wrote:
ChasinTail wrote:Picking up my female black lab pup Thursday.

Need some ideas on names. I was thinking Nelli but I'm undecided



Nelli is great.

I shoot a Super Black Eagle 2. I feel you there.

I always liked Bonzi. and BB

Nelli is stupid. Just like getting a male and naming it something like drake or sprig or deek.

I name my dogs original names. Not ones with hopes of a sponsorship from a company.

You seem to care too much about this.


Do you name your kids Gerber or Costco?
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8330
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Dog Names

Postby aunt betty » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Omaha Clucker wrote:Betty

:lol:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: Dog Names

Postby beretta24 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Nope, but I don't care if you do :hi:
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 6437
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Next

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cujo1, Dep6, Mudmutt, Sgtstadanko707, Yahoo [Bot] and 38 guests