Wounded warrior hunt on ACE Basin

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

Wounded warrior hunt on ACE Basin

Postby caj93 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:18 pm

This morning was the wounded warrior hunt on the ACE basin and from what I hear everyone had a good hunt. Just wanted to say thanks to all the Vets who participated
When the red river flows, take the dirt road home
caj93
hunter

Re: Wounded warrior hunt on ACE Basin

Postby Gilliganmc01 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:59 pm

I was fortunate enough to participate in the hunt this year. It was an amazing experience and a first class event. Thank you to the sponsors, ducks unlimited, the plantation owners, and many others who made it all possible. To all of them; I would be honored to hunt with you again.
Gilliganmc01
hunter

Postby caj93 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:25 pm

My uncle is the manager of brewton plantation, my cousin is the manager of twickenham plantation and I know alot of the other managers pretty well. I know the river very well so if you're ever back down near the combahee give me a shout and maybe we can hunt sometime
When the red river flows, take the dirt road home
caj93
hunter

Postby BirdDogRip » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Awesome. Great way to appreciate our boys in arms.
When I retire I will be waterfowl hunting all the best places in the world. Golfing is for those who lack vision and it's a pure waste of time and money. Want help planning financially for your duck hunting future? Send me a PM.
BirdDogRip
hunter

Postby Gilliganmc01 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:21 pm

caj93 wrote:My uncle is the manager of brewton plantation, my cousin is the manager of twickenham plantation and I know alot of the other managers pretty well. I know the river very well so if you're ever back down near the combahee give me a shout and maybe we can hunt sometime

I am normally available to hunt. I have a boat and will travel if need be..
Gilliganmc01
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting