Duck Hunting Forum banner

Delta Waterfowl

977 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  pamlicohunter 
#1 ·
Delta is forming a chapter in Have de Grace.

I spoke with George Wooden who is working on running it. Delta lets them keep 25% of all monies they raise to use locally. They want to have kid hunting events and all the like.

Anyone interested?

When I get more free time I would like to get a mountain Chapter use the money for local work and youth projects.

#3 ·
Yea, free time. My Daughter just got hooked into horse shows now. Now I will be carting a horse and a girl around all summer long. :help:

I told my wife, that she is on her own come September and Resi Goose Season. :thumbsup:

#4 ·
I pulled this from TOS.

The Upper Chesapeake Chapter of Delta Waterfowl will be having our first meeting on Monday June 18th at the Joppa Magnolia Fire Company. It is located right off of I95 and Rt152. The time will be 6:00 pm.
We are building a committee and looking for volunteers and organizers. We will take your help no matter what degree that may be.
If you have any questions please contact:
George Wooden @ 410-378-5592 or
Roy Maines @ 410-676-2105
Delta, along with MDWFA have a great vision for Maryland Waterfowlers.
We need your help.

#5 ·
Again from TOS

I would like to invite everyone to the inaugural meeting of Delta Waterfowls "Eastern Shore" Chapter. We are looking for volunteers and new members to help us launch the newest chapter with Delta Waterfowl. We will have Delta's Regional Director, Jason Wallace, Upper Chesapeake Chapter Chairman, George Wooden, and the Eastern Shore organizer Eric Turner in attendance to provide answers to your questions.

Date: June 19
Time: 6pm
Location: "The Lodge," located inside Gander Mountain, Salisbury, MD

Gander Mountain is committed to having a local Delta Chapter, and is making available "Gander Bucks" to new Delta members.

Please join us, as we help secure the future of waterfowling on the Eastern Shore.

Check out Delta Waterfowl at www.deltawaterfowl.org

Please let us know if you will be attending:

Eric Turner @ 410-726-1190 or eric_a_turner@yahoo.com

Jason Wallace @ 843-229-4344 or jwallace@deltawaterfowl.org

Thank you for your support,

Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.