Got out today

Discuss everything from issues in the region to Connecticut duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, MrCamoClad

Re: Got out today

Postby Lead Shot Only » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:17 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:
Lead Shot Only wrote:You got it all wrong tool, ive never hunted ny, im not who you think i am, you just have people all of CT who think your a dildo :thumbsup:

Hmmm I don't think the whole population of Connecticut is limited to a lousy painter, and the sneaky president of the CT waterfowler's association, who happen to poach...... er...um.... I mean hunt together.

Post something constructive otherwise go back to playing "hide the paint stick" with your bf....

Still wrong on the person guessing, there's more to the army than you know :thumbsup:
Last edited by Lead Shot Only on Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Postby hensonly » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Ahh looks like the old band is back together. From what I remember the shooting at mamaroneck was at mallards not buffies
we always let them pass for you and your lonesome boat tool -- if you want to shoot them just to say you shot a limit then have at it.

Hope to see you out there soon. :hammer:
I like ruddy ducks
hensonly
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:49 pm

hensonly wrote:Ahh looks like the old band is back together. From what I remember the shooting at mamaroneck was at mallards not buffies
we always let them pass for you and your lonesome boat tool -- if you want to shoot them just to say you shot a limit then have at it.

Hope to see you out there soon. :hammer:

THE PRESIDENT SPEAKS.... THE HYPOCRISY IS ASTOUNDING.... are you ashamed of your minions in the CT waterfowlewrs Association that you deny your office???

does the CT Waterfolwes Ass membership even have an idea of your postings? do you take the kids from the JR duck stamp program out with you???? are you teaching them how to get along with your fellow waterfowlers???

pathetic for sure......
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Postby GrndSwatter » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:29 pm

ctdeathfrombelow wrote:
Lead Shot Only wrote:You got it all wrong tool, ive never hunted ny, im not who you think i am, you just have people all of CT who think your a dildo :thumbsup:

Hmmm I don't think the whole population of Connecticut is limited to a lousy painter, and the sneaky president of the CT waterfowler's association, who happen to poach...... er...um.... I mean hunt together.

Post something constructive otherwise go back to playing "hide the paint stick" with your bf....

ill put an end to the confusion about who's who's **** from below you think hiding behind a keyboard is being constutive than maybe ill take my paint stick and bring it up to Madison, yuppie boy and we can have it out...the fact that the pres and i kill more birds in a year then you and the rest of the clunkers on this forum have in your lives does not necessarily make us poachers...so if you want to talk shitt like a man then you obviously know where to find me ,you want to do it like a coward then i know where to find you punk :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
GrndSwatter
hunter

Postby Lead Shot Only » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:40 pm

What he said :lol: I will go for a ride to madison and smash some rich boys
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:57 pm

GrndSwatter wrote:
ctdeathfrombelow wrote:

ill put an end to the confusion about who's who's **** from below you think hiding behind a keyboard is being constutive than maybe ill take my paint stick and bring it up to Madison, yuppie boy and we can have it out...the fact that the pres and i kill more birds in a year then you and the rest of the clunkers on this forum have in your lives does not necessarily make us poachers...so if you want to talk shitt like a man then you obviously know where to find me ,you want to do it like a coward then i know where to find you punk :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oops, looks like i am relieved of my "duck God " duties!!

we have a NEW DUCK God!! groundswatter!!!....oh "and the pres!!! maybe the pres is the duck goddess??

groundswatter, hens only and lead shot only......kinda has some kind of theme going....

you guys NEVER talk waterfolw hunting...you just blab about who you are jealous of all the time....

I know I have gone to the cabelas show and you guys have all kept incognito..... and you know who I was......

to the rest of the Duckhuntingchat CT forum, you all now know what these guys think of US..."clunkers"

The Tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Postby GrndSwatter » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:20 pm

toolmaker wrote:
GrndSwatter wrote:
ctdeathfrombelow wrote:

oops, looks like i am relieved of my "duck God " duties!!

we have a NEW DUCK God!! groundswatter!!!....oh "and the pres!!! maybe the pres is the duck goddess??

groundswatter, hens only and lead shot only......kinda has some kind of theme going....

you guys NEVER talk waterfolw hunting...you just blab about who you are jealous of all the time....

I know I have gone to the cabelas show and you guys have all kept incognito..... and you know who I was......

to the rest of the Duckhuntingchat CT forum, you all now know what these guys think of US..."clunkers"

The Tool

i dont know what to tell you the facts are the facts baldjohnson...and i never thought you where a duck God...why would any of us listen to you,you dont even have hair :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
GrndSwatter
hunter

Postby trnoti » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 pm

"why would any of us listen to you,you dont even have hair"
Not Cool! Have a little respect...
trnoti
hunter

Previous

Return to Connecticut Duck Hunting