Goose decoys!

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

Goose decoys!

Postby Bnagy » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Posting for a friend.

We are still counting what we have but on a hunt the other day we hade 580 goose shells and heads and still some shells left over and some heads. with a bag or two still left at the house.

I would say 700 shells in good shape, and 600-620 heads. (will get better count this week) 700$

I also have 12 super mag canada decoys the ones that are 5 ft long and 3 ft wide you can hide under works great in a field with little cover. 400$

I have about 50 light weight foam decoys. Snows and blues, great for them long walks in the marsh. 50$

All decoys are in bags and ready to hunt. I can send pics of decoys by text msg.

Will sell all together for 1k. obo

located in baytown tx

PM me on here, or Duckman49 on lonestarwild.net

ImageImageImage
Bnagy
Newb

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds