what e caller to buy HELP

Discussion on shooting predators & varmits and the trapping the furbearing animals.

Moderators: Preacher1011, nitrousneil

what e caller to buy HELP

Postby keith96 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:38 pm

im lookin for a electronic caller to hunt coyote ,fox and crow .a call that has the sounds to call in fox and yote isnt hard to find but i want a caller that has more then 3 crow sounds . iv looked at foxpro spitfire and wild fire iv herd good thingd but they dont have a good selection of crow sounds.i also looked at the flextone echo it come with 100 sounds preloaded but idk of what. i made my own caller out of a mp3 player but i want somthing compact and all the free mp3 for crows online are well the suck and there short . if you know of any callers that got what i neeed let me kno and o yah it has to be under 200 $ :help:
(-true waterfowling-)
keith96
hunter

Re: what e caller to buy HELP

Postby E5B » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:37 am

Having had several callers I can tell you that FoxPro is the way to go. You can always download and/or purchase more sounds.
FP has a superior remote and customer service. If you can wait and save a little more the Fury is really nice. Might find one used.
E5B
hunter

Postby derbyacresbob » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:12 pm

E5B wrote:Having had several callers I can tell you that FoxPro is the way to go. You can always download and/or purchase more sounds.
FP has a superior remote and customer service. If you can wait and save a little more the Fury is really nice. Might find one used.

+1

Save a little more money and buy a used Foxpro for around $300.00 to $350.00. Foxpro comes out with new callers every two years or so. Quite a few people buy the newest Foxpro and sell their perfectly good older model Foxpro. Check out the Classified Ads on Predator Masters .com.
Foxpro Field Staff
derbyacresbob
hunter

Postby Duplex lover » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:06 pm

FOXPRO !
The ONLY way to go. :hammer:
The last best place.
Duplex lover
hunter

Postby lilfukr79 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:53 am

I love my FOXPRO! I ordered mine from www.allpredatorcalls.com, when you order a FoxPro from them they will program the sounds you choose. They have a list you fill out when you order that you put all the sounds chosen, you can even listen to all FoxPro sounds before you choose so you know what they sound like. FoxPro has 12 different crow sounds to choose from or add them all if you choose, whatever you put on your list they download it for you then ship it out. Different calls have different amount of sounds that come programmed in them. Its nice to have a huge variety of sounds to choose from.
lilfukr79
hunter

Postby coyote2 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Foxpro for sure. You can also download other crow sounds provided they are mp3 format depending on the model caller you get. Some of the higher end models play 24 bit sound files I believe.
coyote2
hunter

Return to Predator Hunting & Trapping Forum