What to do?

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: randy marci, ghostingrey, quackadikt

What to do?

Postby Dirt » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Ok friends. Lol So the last time I went duck hunting which was a couple weeks ago, my clf finds three cripples before I could put a decoy in the water. Before the hunt was over she found even more. I mean.. What is a guy to do???
Dirt
hunter

Re: What to do?

Postby STICKLER » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Leg check'em...
STICKLER
hunter

Postby jayclarkie » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Bring a water balloon launcher, then at least you can get em airborne and shoot at em :)
Sorry folks, park's closed...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby STICKLER » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:58 pm

jayclarkie wrote:Bring a water balloon launcher, then at least you can get em airborne and shoot at em :)
:lol3:
STICKLER
hunter

Postby Nasty Boy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Call the Game and Fish Wildlife pouching line. Get an officer out ASAP. So they can help clean up the area. And surveillance the area. They will patrol and stake out an area for many weeks to find who did it. If not. It will benefit you from anyone going there again.
Nasty Boy
hunter

Postby quackadikt » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:32 pm

jayclarkie wrote:Bring a water balloon launcher, then at least you can get em airborne and shoot at em :)

:lol3: :beer:

When people can't work birds into the decoys and sky bust, this kind of chit happens.
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold
quackadikt
State Moderator

Location: The Irrirgation Canal formerly known as the Rio Grande

Postby Blackfoot Inc » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:47 pm

If your CLF didnt have one of the best noses west of the Big Muddy you wouldn't have this problem. My suggestion would be pack her nostrils full of mud prior to hunting.
Blackfoot Inc
hunter

Postby STICKLER » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Blackfoot Inc wrote:If your CLF didnt have one of the best noses west of the Big Muddy you wouldn't have this problem. My suggestion would be pack her nostrils full of mud prior to hunting.
One time, Dirt and I were mudding my new layout blind in a ditch, on the outside of Bernardo, and she still found a couple.
STICKLER
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting