need some opinion

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

need some opinion

Postby ducks385 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:39 pm

this girl i like just broke up with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago and he keeps texting her... she want to forget about him but cant stop because he was perfect for her... tonight i got a message from her saying shes really having a rough night. i asked her what was wrong she said he was texting her he started being a jerk and she told him he was really making her feel bad and he went off the handle. he ended up saying whoopty doo when she said he was being a jerk... id really like to teach him a little lesson because that is definitely not any way to ever treat a girl even if they just broke up. should i teach him a lesson or just let it slide until next time? he has done stuff like this before and i get mad because i am pretty close to her now.
If it flies it dies,If it hops it drops
ducks385
hunter

need some opinion

Postby wetgoldenretriever » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:47 pm

I'm just gonna say, that if she is she is really done with it she will ignore him. So whooping his Azz isn't going to do any good. If he I stalking her or harassing her then go for it
dont shoot until you can see their toenails!
wetgoldenretriever
hunter

Re: need some opinion

Postby keith96 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:40 pm

I'm speekin from exsperence. She still likes him. idk why but it works that way be careful girls play head games and guys are dumb enuf to fall into the trap ik u seem close and all but it don't mean crap its not worth fighting with him or anything. all u can do is be a good friend and be there for her puting your feelings aside don't talk down bout him to her jus let her vent to you. warning though in a situation like this be prepared to get crushed by her. I agree its not rigght women should be respected. but I'm speeking from personal experience no matter the reson for the fight you will get in trubble and be disapointed by the out come play it cool. best of luck dude u can pm me if u need anymore
(-true waterfowling-)
keith96
hunter

Postby 2500hdon37s » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:33 pm

no need to put your self out there to get in trouble for a stupid little fight.

Hang out with her, be a nice/ good guy. possibly take her on a date or two/ chill out with her. Be a shoulder to cry on when she needs you. A shoulder to cry on is a d..... I'll let those who know they saying finish it.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Postby cluckmeister » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Take it from an old fellow, there lots more fish in the sea. Quit duck hunting for a while and go fishing
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
State Moderator

Return to Youth