F/S Mudbuddy Size Large Quickflip Boat Blind in MOSG

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

F/S Mudbuddy Size Large Quickflip Boat Blind in MOSG

Postby HaydenHunter » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:20 pm

Guys, I am selling my 2005 (this is the current model) Mudbuddy Quickflip blind, size Large. I am selling because I still have access to a Quickflip on a buddy's boat when conditions merit, and because I want to put a Snow Shaggy blind on my rig, making it our snow cover hide.

MB advertises the Large Quickflip as having a 12'2" retractable shooting opening. This blind is a bit special in that it was one of the very first "new generation" Quickflips, hand made and a bit larger than the current production 12'2" shoot opening. The space between the uprights is 13'2" making for a shoot opening of 13 feet! This is especially great for those 18' (and longer) boats where you want to shoot 3 to 4 guys with ample elbow room. This blind is sized to fit 19' to 21' long boats ranging from 70" to 102" in width. It's the "Papa Bear" size of Quickflips.

The blind has a center dog door. I have extended the height 5" with a pair of rather ingenious (and easily removable) extensions so that tall folks can hunt this blind without hunkering down. I currently have it on my 1650 Hunt Deck GatorTrax.

These blinds run $949 new, plus freight. I have two deck-style mounts and a post-style mount for this blind. I will sell the blind for $700 plus $65 freight. That is a great deal on a blind in excellent condition. Freight from MB is $65 or possibly now more. I can deliver the blind in MT, ID, and parts of WA, OR, and WY, saving you $65.

You can read all about the Quickflip Blind here:
http://www.mudbuddy.com/Quick%20Flip%20Deluxe.htm

Please pm me if interested.
HaydenHunter
hunter

Postby HaydenHunter » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:15 pm

Price reduced to $600. This is $349 off the price of one bought new.
HaydenHunter
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds