seneca boat ramp

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Mikeguard01, Cupped-n-Committed

seneca boat ramp

Postby zeeman » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:31 am

It's anybody lunch yesterday or today and how its looks ?It's locked up and how much ice drift down river..Thanks.
zeeman
hunter

Re: seneca boat ramp

Postby j.digiacomo » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:42 am

i cleaned it Friday the 3rd and salted the hell out of it. havent been back since. ran over point of rocks this morning and there are ice chunks forming all the way across.
j.digiacomo
hunter

Re: seneca boat ramp

Postby PSUbuzz » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:52 am

hunted near point of rocks yesterday. Just getting down the road to the ramps in that area in 4wd once you got off the pavement were just sheets of ice. Ice flow was very heavy, hardly any water. I found a small open patch of water to hunt in. But I would think that itd be frozen over completely by this morning. Tomorrow youd spend more time catching decoys from slush and ice breaking up I would think. Friday might be better, and hopefully saturday well get the all clear
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting