The Virginia Forum Process in Steps

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, callncut, fowl mouth

Re: The Virginia Forum Process in Steps

Postby FLSpringer » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Sorry man, left out the part about ****'s Sporting Goods! :thumbsup:
FLSpringer
hunter

Postby dodman » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 am

FLSpringer wrote:You guys crack me up. I don't get the hostility, but it's more entertaining than a circus.

Not to stir the pot and all that, but isn't this the exact kind of smart-guy, subtle aggressiveness that you, ya know, started this whole thread about?

Anyway, it's not hard to understand. People get on here and end up using it to vent some frustration cause there's NO DUCKS, there's all those people out there, those frappin blind laws, there's NO DUCKS, it's too hot, that damn sky busting!, those rich landowners, no place to hunt, NO DUCKS, VDGIF is apparently full of nothing blabbering morons, and that damn Duck Dynasty! Back Bay!! Ah yeah, and NO DUCKS!! :mad: What ya expect, and thanks a lot! :mad:

p.s. As long as I'm on here, I'm coming to Tidewater soon to visit the fam. Can someone fill me in on where I can go hunt, and are there birds around??? :tongue:
dodman
hunter

Postby FLSpringer » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Ain't no ducks in Virginia.
FLSpringer
hunter

Postby FLSpringer » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Sorry dodman, couldn't resist. Your point is well received though. If any us have a reason to be angry, it's most definitely Florida duck hunters. My family has been in Florida for around 150 years, and well before every idiot in the country decided to move to "Beauty-ful Flah-rida" and screw it up for us. I've seen morons blasting away at Cormorants, Coots and Tweezer Beaks like they were market hunters on the Chesapeake Bay in the late 1800s, and no, there's never a game warden around when you actually want them to be. I've also had people drive their boat right through the middle of my decoys. Frustration? Yep, I can relate. Invasion by idiots and out of towners? Got it. Now, I've moved to Virginia, where I guess it's pretty much the same. I've actually learned that Virginia is very similar to Florida if you turn it upside down. What I mean is, it's the southern part of Florida that's been changed the most, and with Virginia, it's the northern part.
I know a few things about frustration. Hang in there, I am. By the way, I've killed ten of y'all's non-existent ducks this year, so it ain't all bad. :beer:
FLSpringer
hunter

Postby FLSpringer » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:48 am

No step 2 or step 3s to my last comments? Ok, well good luck to y'all and the rest of your season. Be safe, and God bless all o' y'all. I'm crawling back under my rock, to sit and watch the show.Image
FLSpringer
hunter

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Look everyone this guy from Flawida is better than we are. Thanks da lawd he put us in our place.
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter

Previous

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting