under armour storm jacket

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

under armour storm jacket

Postby deserthntr » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:05 am

A guy on this forum reffered me to this site so i could sell my jacket. i have an under amour amour storm jacket in wetlands pattern that i have never worn. i bought it with the intentions of going to wyoming to visit a buddy and hunt geese and waterfowl but due to work i never got the chance. it is brand new never worn, still has the tags on it. it is a size small but fits me well and im 5'11 160 lbs for size reference. it has a zip on/off hood, and an internal primaloft layer that zips out as well. 200 obo will ship on your dime... dont be afraid to shoot offers worst i can say is no, can text pics, as im not that computer saavy, so message me your number for pics
deserthntr
Newb

Re: under armour storm jacket

Postby deserthntr » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:38 pm

btw this is the skysweeper model... just looked at there site and they are selling for 195 now... so price drop to 150 ship on your dime
deserthntr
Newb

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds