Gadus Game Calls

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

Gadus Game Calls

Postby Airborne28 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:03 am

Just got a Gadus call. WOW! I was recommended to them by an Ohio native guide whom is in the Army with me. Don't just look at the website.

CALL THIS MAN ON THE PHONE. I told him my level of experience (none with single reeds), where I hunted (GA, Marshs, potholes), and the normal species (wood ducks mostly).

Mr. Gadus then recommended they type of wood, reed legnth, soundboard tweeks, ect, ect that he was going to make to the call to account for my lack of experience with single reeds, and help with the tone/rasp I needed for the shorter distances I needed volume at.

The man spoke of the duck call as if he was part artist, part engineer.

He has lots of wood type choices to choose from as well. He recommended the Osange, for the humidity down here. I got it in the mail and just WOW! Easy to blow, great middle to low end notes ( lost some of the top end hail calling for the changes he made).

This is a Custom call, made for the user. At $60 shipped, you can't beat it. CALL THIS MAN

http://www.gadusgamecalls.com/

airborne
Airborne28
hunter

Re: Gadus Game Calls

Postby clampdaddy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:32 pm

I have one of his "Cutdown" calls in cocabola. It blows nothing like a cutdown but its a good sounding call.
clampdaddy
hunter

Re: Gadus Game Calls

Postby goosehunter64 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:40 am

I have a matching pair of acrylic's
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum