if you didn't see this is in the HH...

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves



Re: if you didn't see this is in the HH...

Postby sooner737 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:44 pm

:lame:



Jk I've just always wanted to use that. Pretty.....descriptive. good read all in all
sooner737
hunter
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:27 pm
Location: duncan, ok

Re: if you didn't see this is in the HH...

Postby micneador » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Just ordered 2 bags :grooving: :grooving:
My favorite was the coated popcorn given to the boss.
Never hire a plumber to do a pipe layers job.
User avatar
micneador
hunter
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: sapulpa, ok

Re: if you didn't see this is in the HH...

Postby LiquidA45 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:56 pm

micneador wrote:Just ordered 2 bags :grooving: :grooving:
My favorite was the coated popcorn given to the boss.



That was one of the better ones I thought. I thought that was the funniest stuff I have seen in a long time.

Sooner don't be a party pooper.
LiquidA45
hunter
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Re: if you didn't see this is in the HH...

Postby okduckdude » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:55 pm

LiquidA45 wrote:
micneador wrote:Just ordered 2 bags :grooving: :grooving:
My favorite was the coated popcorn given to the boss.



That was one of the better ones I thought. I thought that was the funniest stuff I have seen in a long time.

Sooner don't be a party pooper.


I think enough party pooping has gone on already......
Arise, Kill, and Eat. Acts 10:13

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philp. 4:13

I apologize to those I have yet to offend. Wait just a little longer and I will get around to you too!!
User avatar
okduckdude
hunter
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Re: if you didn't see this is in the HH...

Postby LiquidA45 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:11 am

We ought to buy a bag and then put about 50 in individual Ziploc bags. Head out to your favorite public hunting spot and pass them out the all the DDs when they arrive. You would be the only one hunting I bet.
LiquidA45
hunter
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Re: if you didn't see this is in the HH...

Postby sooner737 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:19 am

LiquidA45 wrote:We ought to buy a bag and then put about 50 in individual Ziploc bags. Head out to your favorite public hunting spot and pass them out the all the DDs when they arrive. You would be the only one hunting I bet.

And in related news.....Duck Whisperer just bought 500 lbs of the stuff
sooner737
hunter
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:27 pm
Location: duncan, ok

Re: if you didn't see this is in the HH...

Postby okbucksnducks » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:51 am

DW will clean them out
assateague wrote:Eff a pintail. When I kill one, I'm going to dance a jig over its carcass.
User avatar
okbucksnducks
hunter
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Ochelata, OK


Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests