Missouri Hunters

Duck hunting in Missouri topics of discussion are found here. Also MO is becoming one of the top Snow goose hunting destinations.

Moderators: KCDuckMaster, SPatrick, birddog crazy, 870shooter

Re: Missouri Hunters

Postby BHEPP » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 am

Ed From Nevada Mo, I hunt all over SW/MO and enjoy training dogs and killing ducks with my 13yr old and fathern law.
BHEPP
hunter

Postby Lyle Steinman » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:57 am

I own Castile Creek Kennels, we are located around Gower. (North of KCI Airport 35 minutes/ 8 miles East of St. Joseph). I love to train and love to hunt when time permits.

Lyle
Castile Creek Kennels

Sponsored by:
Country Vet Pet Foods
ZoomDog Supplments
Avery Sporting Dog Products
Sitka Hunting Gear
SportDog
Lyle Steinman
hunter

Location: Winters: Madisonville, Texas Summer: Gower, Missouri

Postby Deuce22 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:56 am

Live in St. Louis. Hunted ducks & geese in college, not very successfully, much like this year. Have an 11 mo DD pup, having a blast training her. Would love to get her some honkers to retrieve, if anyone needs an extra w/ dog I'm happy to oblige. Best of luck with the end of season
Deuce22
hunter

Postby mdh » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:12 am

Hey guys, names Mike. I'm from Harrisonville, MO just south of Kansas City, about 30 miles. I'm 23, turning 24 Feb 3rd... Brand new to waterfowl hunting. I have a real good buddy, and him and I decided this is something we were going to get into because its something we've always wanted to do. Hope to pick up some know how from you more experienced hunters, maybe hunt with a few of you if ever possible! Always up for meeting fellow hunters.
mdh
hunter

Postby MOduckMOfun » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:32 am

Tom from Kansas City. I'm 23. Began hunting waterfowl in my early teens, quit for a while, and just picked it back up last year. I'm addicted all over again. I hunt mostly in the Mid-Zone, although my family owns a house next to Stockton lake so I hunt there occasionally as well. I'm excited to hunt in the north zone more next year, and possibly find some hunting buddies.
MOduckMOfun
hunter

Postby Scotty64 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:00 pm

OK Boys, I am from Columbia, I have been waterfowling for 4 years. I feel I have the best of all the worlds in Columbia. I have the river, (Killed Many Geese there) I have Eagle Bluff 15 min from my house. I have Fayette 40 min north of me where I can goose hunt. I have overton bottoms area to Hunt, Truman Lake 2 hrs. Boy's it doesn't get any finer.....
Tomorrow is opening day (Narth Zone) as my friends in St Louis say :biggrin: . I am hunting Keytesville. Let's hope the Bird's are movin and groovin.....
Scotty64
hunter

Postby B.E.Nelli » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Good luck out there boys...I'm deployed until mid December, so ya'll will have to kill em without me! Shoot straight and keep the wind at your back.
B.E.Nelli
hunter

Postby MOhunter08 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Hey all, this is my first post here. Just discovered the site. I'm looking to get into Waterfowl hunting this season and was wondering any tips/advice. No dog yet. I live in Northeast Missouri, around Kirksville area. I have a couple public places in mind but I have no idea how good they are. Anyone have any other suggestions besides Rebels Cove and Union Ridge possibly? Also I'm 23 and have an amazing girlfriend and a 16-month old son. Go to college in IA. Thanks guys!
MOhunter08
hunter

Postby almostpro16 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 am

I'm Logan. I'm 23 live in Columbia but am in the Police Academy in Moberly. If anyone wants to get together to kill some birds this year get ahold of me.
There's only two kinds of people in the world. Those who love to hunt ducks and those that have never hunted ducks.
almostpro16
hunter

Postby Mar10nz » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Greetings All!
Am from Dixon and live to hunt ducks! Am currently in Afghanistan and will be home to chase-em in the first part of Dec. Anyone need a partner let me know! Take care all!
Mar10nz
hunter

Postby Chief Shootemduck » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:15 am

Hey guys. Im Nick. Im a HS social studies teacher and wrestling coach in Kearney. I live in Plattsburg. I lost my private spot at the end of last season and am back to the poor line and public lakes etc. If anyone in the area wants to hook up and pool resources I'm looking for company. Happy Hunting!
Whether you think you can or you can't....You're right.
Chief Shootemduck
hunter

Postby Spyder » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Hey guys, I'm David, just joined the forum, and will be moving to Missouri the middle of March. It's been a long time since I have chased birds and look forward to picking it back up when I get there. I will be stationed at Whiteman AFB. Just thought I would introduce myself.
Spyder
hunter

Postby Tkrysl » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Welcome and thank you for your service! You're gonna be in a good area I'd think to goose it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Tkrysl
hunter

Postby Tkrysl » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:27 pm

I'm not too far from there. Bout 3,hours away. Do my goose chasing in Hillsboro Mo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Tkrysl
hunter

Postby BigAL64 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:20 pm

:welcome: and thank you for your service to our country!!!
BigAL64
hunter

Previous

Return to Missouri Duck Hunting