Duck Hunting Forum banner

Whackandstack530

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  AJCsurf 
#1 ·
Rob I drop my phone in the water today. Does anyone have his number for me or Rob send me a pm so we can set up today. :fingerhead:

#6 ·
Sgtstadanko707 said:
AJCsurf said:
lifeproof.com
Sounded like my head was in a tunnel with them. Otter box in the water for about 10 min. I hope the Asian rice fairies ( rice and phone in a bag) will come fix it tonight.
yeah the sound coming out of them is not the greatest. I usually only talk on them while driving so I got the blue tooth one (one $250 CA ticket solved the "I don't want to look stupid" dilemma pretty easily). Every time else I'm on it at home, I pop the charging port open and its somewhat normal.

Better than your phone being in a bag of rice though! :thumbsup:

I've used em on a iphone 4 and iphone 5 with pretty good results.

#7 ·
AJCsurf said:
Sgtstadanko707 said:
AJCsurf said:
lifeproof.com
Sounded like my head was in a tunnel with them. Otter box in the water for about 10 min. I hope the Asian rice fairies ( rice and phone in a bag) will come fix it tonight.
yeah the sound coming out of them is not the greatest. I usually only talk on them while driving so I got the blue tooth one (one $250 CA ticket solved the "I don't want to look stupid" dilemma pretty easily). Every time else I'm on it at home, I pop the charging port open and its somewhat normal.

Better than your phone being in a bag of rice though! :thumbsup:

I've used em on a iphone 4 and iphone 5 with pretty good results.
The Asian rice faries came and fixed it. 3 days in rice. Boom. Turned on today. It was in the water for over 20 min to.

#8 ·
[/quote]

The Asian rice faries came and fixed it. 3 days in rice. Boom. Turned on today. It was in the water for over 20 min to.[/quote]

congratulations...the rice trick doesn't always work so well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.