Duck Hunting Forum banner

Avery quick set blind t rail brackets for a war eagle

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Bargancaveman 
#1 ·
Does anyone use them or r y'all just use them riv nuts and bolt to boat it's self? Where can u get t rail brackets and how much r they? Thanks

#3 ·
Yeah war eagle makes the T rail brackets that allow you to mount a blind without drilling holes. They can also be used to mount stuff on like electronics, rod holders, etc... when duck season ends a you start fishing. I recently bought a few T rail accessories from war eagle and they are great quality accessories, Expensive though.

#4 ·
War eagle dealers usually stock some of the accessories. Mark miller marine in Glasgow,Ky will ship to your door. That's what they told me while I was there buying accessories the other day. The blind brackets I think were 23 bucks a piece. I bought some T rail cleats for 23 a piece and the cup/shell holder for 48 I think. Rod holders were 41 bucks a piece I think. Anyway give em a call and they can ship stuff to you. Good luck

#5 ·
I used the boat blind brackets to mount my Avery blind to my 16 ft War Eagle boat. Definitely a good way to go. I don't think I paid that much for them but they are worth it. Call Bubba at Spencer's Marine in Arkansas. Here is the problem I am dealing with. The brackets do raise the blind up about 4 or 5 inches. That causes the blind material to only hang over the edge about 3 to 5 inches. This is a problem if it is at all windy as the blind material blows into the boat instead of continuing to hang over the edge. I have connected bungies to the camo material and to clear bottles filled with gravel to weight the material down. It has mixed results. Anyone have any ideas to solve this issue?

#6 ·
Does your blind material not have a draw string? On an old blind I had I bought a bunch of small plastic clamps at Lowes and just clamped it down in a few places.

weekendhunter said:
I used the boat blind brackets to mount my Avery blind to my 16 ft War Eagle boat. Definitely a good way to go. I don't think I paid that much for them but they are worth it. Call Bubba at Spencer's Marine in Arkansas. Here is the problem I am dealing with. The brackets do raise the blind up about 4 or 5 inches. That causes the blind material to only hang over the edge about 3 to 5 inches. This is a problem if it is at all windy as the blind material blows into the boat instead of continuing to hang over the edge. I have connected bungies to the camo material and to clear bottles filled with gravel to weight the material down. It has mixed results. Anyone have any ideas to solve this issue?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.