New Flambeau MASTER SERIES

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, fowlhunter, Remman, DUKHTR

New Flambeau MASTER SERIES

Postby just4dux » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:00 am

What is your opinion on the Flambeau Master series? Is anyone going to use the new 26in mallard decoy that Flambeau is comming out with? Does anyone have an idea what the cost will be?
just4dux
hunter

Postby likesbigspreads » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:57 am

The bigger the better :thumbsup: We'll have to see how much they cost first.
likesbigspreads
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:17 am

yeah..i'll need to see the price on them before i make a decision. if i do end up with my new boat this summer, i'll be adding another 3 or 4 dozen large size dekes to my spread. If the flammies aren't too expensive i may go with them. if they want too much $$$, i'll probably step up for a better quality deke.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby DUKHTR » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:10 pm

c'mon SwampPuppy....a new boat deserves an upgrade from plastics!!!! How 'bout some burlapped foamers....easy and fun...or maybe even some corkers!!??? You'll never go back to plastics once you use either....they ride the water so well and they have a draw to birds unlike any plastic (although keep a couple dozen plastics handy for walk-ins!)
DUKHTR
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Swamp Puppy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:25 pm

HAH!! like i need to get involved in anything else. i can see it now...me explaining to my wife why i need to upgrade my 8 dozen plastic dekes to corkers because i just dropped 10k on a boat. somehow i don't think she would follow that logic....though i follow it just fine. :thumbsup:

you may convince me though...i might pop for a dozen corkers if/when i get my new boat.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum