Regional reports on the migration of Snow and Blue geese.
FOR MIGRATION REPORTS ONLY
For making Snow goose migration reports in the Atlantic Flyway
The Deputy riding shotgun
- Posts: 3674
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers
last week at the preserve in addison there was one large flock hanging out for thr cameras. (Lake Champlain zone)
haven't seen much else for snows.
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
- Posts: 1103
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:37 pm
- Location: Addison County, VT
Saw a bunch of small flocks ( 20-30) yesterday in kent county md
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:51 pm
- Location: Chestertown MD
Snows have been reported in Nj..along the coast from Madhorse down....south....there be comming and going along the coast for the next 2 months..your best time is when the weather is foggy or before a good front comes in...Honkers41
- Posts: 608
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:43 pm
- Location: Hunting in Pa&Nj
heard of snows in warren and hunterdon county NJ yesterday just need to find where there feeding.
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:23 pm
Return to Snow Goose Migration Reporting Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests