Obamacare nightmares...

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Obamacare nightmares...

Postby charlie beard » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:14 pm

The beat goes on....
7,000,000 signed up yet 5 to 6,000,000 were canceled out.
Go figure.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/31/5-ways-Obamacare-ruining-lives
"If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara desert,
in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand"
charlie beard
hunter

Re: Obamacare nightmares...

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:49 pm

The Obama train wreck just keeps rolling along.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Welcome to reality suckers!
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby cartervj » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 pm

What about those 35 million uninsured folks that were gonna get covered CAUSE of ObamaCare?
Where was the 7 million derived from? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Filed our taxes the other day, if we had no insurance our fine would have been barely under $2,000 for next year. For those self employed that pay in quarterly, they're already paying in even though they have been called liars. :fingerpt:
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Sammyshonker » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Obama, pelosi and dingy harry reid, what would we expect with those three idiots at the helm, we will one day recover from them, but the majority who voted them in, now thats an even bigger problem...
"Until then, I'm gonna fear God, love my neighbor, and kill ducks, and let the cards fall where they may..."
Phil Robertson
Sammyshonker
hunter

Postby cartervj » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:44 pm

The game changer will be when 11 million illegals are granted citizenship, conservatives will then obsolete.
“Nothing makes me more certain of the victory of our ideas than our success in the universities” – Adolf H, 1930
cartervj
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:15 am

ScaupHunter wrote:The Obama train wreck just keeps rolling along.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Welcome to reality suckers!

But didn't you hear. O'bummer said it's here for good. What a joke. I like how all the (d)ouch bags are back peddling now that mid terms are coming. Vote them all out.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Number of birds- who cares.
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for " I don't hunt so good"
Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:31 am

I am sure Ocare will help America and be good for millions of them. Just as the O man he wouldn't lie! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 am

charlie beard wrote:The beat goes on....
7,000,000 signed up yet 5 to 6,000,000 were canceled out.
Go figure.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/31/5-ways-Obamacare-ruining-lives

Yep. I was one of them. So really only about 2 million out of the 30 million uninsured really got health care. How can people not see that.
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:14 am

Folks chose to be blind. They don't want to research or find the truth. It is much easier to just listen and believe instead of having to work to find the reality of it all and loose your faith based in listening and believing. It is the single greatest human flaw. It is what makes so many people, sheeple.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Sgtstadanko707 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:19 am

ScaupHunter wrote:Folks chose to be blind. They don't want to research or find the truth. It is much easier to just listen and believe instead of having to work to find the reality of it all and loose your faith based in listening and believing. It is the single greatest human flaw. It is what makes so many people, sheeple.

They get so pissed when you call them that.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (57.02 KiB) Viewed 238 times
2013/2014 season
Days's in the field- 44

Sgtstadanko707
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:10 pm

The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby ScaupHunter » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Amazing how touchy some folks can be. :lol3:
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Sammyshonker » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:35 pm

ScaupHunter wrote:Folks chose to be blind. They don't want to research or find the truth. It is much easier to just listen and believe instead of having to work to find the reality of it all and loose your faith based in listening and believing. It is the single greatest human flaw. It is what makes so many people, sheeple.

I think a big key as you state is WORK- We have a lot of folks the days who simply think thay are intitled... They don't want to bust there arce and go to work... They are simply spoiled and lazy. They simply vote for the wolf who says, " don't wory, we'll take good care of you" .

You see them everywhere, all about social programs paid by the rest of us. One day, we will get tired of pulling the cart, and they will be up crap creek, it will happen-

This bit By Desouza spells it out well-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEM4NKXK-iA
"Until then, I'm gonna fear God, love my neighbor, and kill ducks, and let the cards fall where they may..."
Phil Robertson
Sammyshonker
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Sammyshonker wrote:

I think a big key as you state is WORK- We have a lot of folks the days who simply think thay are intitled... They don't want to bust there arce and go to work... They are simply spoiled and lazy. They simply vote for the wolf who says, " don't wory, we'll take good care of you" .

You see them everywhere, all about social programs paid by the rest of us. One day, we will get tired of pulling the cart, and they will be up crap creek, it will happen-

This bit By Desouza spells it out well-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEM4NKXK-iA

Hell, I don't want to go to work. I still get up early 5 days a week and do it anyway. It is called being an adult.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Sammyshonker » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Also refered to as pride, accountability, and simply" doing the right thing" :thumbsup: Also used to be a time where there was right and wrong in this country. Now wrong is just something the liberals spend all there time telling the rest of is that its actuall right and we need to change our thinking so they can be accepted.... They can stick those ideas where the sun don't shine- I don't give to rips what the "new soceity" and "honkywood" on the left coast says, i was raised to know what made this country the best on the planet, and these new age liberal idiots have no clue- They are simply putting us on the "not best on the planet" map- They should be ashamed of themselves- And while I'm on my soap box, Gay marriage, abortion, kicking God out of school , and over governing by this administration are at the roots of the evil that is destroying this country- I watch obama, pelosi and the likes flat out lie to our faces, treating the American people like we are a bunch of ignorant idiots, and it makes me want to puke-
Glad I got that off my chest, now some whiney obama supporter can start throwing stones at me :hi:
Phil Robertson
Sammyshonker
hunter

Postby Nabs » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:42 pm

I had this same conversation with an older gentleman whom I have known my entire life, we talked about how it used to be painful to not have a job. How anymore between unemployment, food stamps, welfare, section 8, medi-cal etc. it is a better standard of living than being employed (or retired after working his entire life) to simply game the system. I work about 5 months putting in rice, working about 2500 hours doing so, I then work about 6 weeks in the fall harvesting rice, prunes and walnuts. I also am on call taking care of several hundred cattle throughout the winter. Basically I do whatever it takes to put a roof over my head, food on my table and gas in my tank.

I do not have a problem with welfare to keep people from starving when they come across hard times. I do have a problem paying for any more than the absolute basic necessities. I do have a problem with people having children they cannot afford and expecting that John Q working Public gives them what they feel entitled to.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he is able to feed himself for a lifetime, Show a man how to vote a fisherman's fish and he will eat fish with no cost to anyone other than the fisherman.
Nabs
hunter

Postby nitram » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Why are folks working so hard for people not to have health insurance?” Barack Obama wanted to know. Funny he should ask, because ObamaCare has the perverse effect of making it hard for people to have insurance. Last month, the story of Larry Basich was reported.He is the Las Vegas man who enrolled in ObamaCare, paid his premium, but was then not actually enrolled anyway, leading to medical bills exceeding $400,000. This week, Basich joined a class-action lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Nevada. Attorney Matthew Callister insists, “This has nothing to do with the [Affordable Care Act]. This is 100% about Xerox, who won the bid from the state of Nevada to create this exchange. And they've failed.” Would they have created the exchange without ObamaCare? No. So I'd say this is about the “Affordable” Care Act.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f-ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.- Al Swearengen
nitram
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Just read that to get to that 7.1 million signees, HHS started some people's aplication without their knowledge or consent. Par for the course for the manipulated data and propaganda from this administration. Google it, there are many copies of the letters they sent out to those people that they "started" the applications for.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Duck_Stank » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:17 am

Indaswamp wrote:Just read that to get to that 7.1 million signees, HHS started some people's aplication without their knowledge or consent. Par for the course for the manipulated data and propaganda from this administration. Google it, there are many copies of the letters they sent out to those people that they "started" the applications for.

Is it sad I'm not surprised? Such a shame.
Master of Reality
Duck_Stank
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum