Re: New Smilie on DHC...

117K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  calebnewman 
#1 ·
You are the smartest mother :censored: I know swamp. Excellent idea. :hi:

#14 ·
MacMan said:
OGblackcloud said:
eggs :censored: n zactly
Hey Bro - just back from a long journey - could you please present us with a full presentation of your avatar, she's :censored: hot. If that's you - please don't consider this a twisted post and void my PC license on DHC.

kind regards.
What you see is all that I`m going to share ! She`s mine all mine :yes: She`s on the internet some where and when you find her you , Well lets just say when you can see her whole photo she is beautiful.

#15 ·
Bradlee1 said:
Hey my name is Brad and I just moved to Cincinnati from Alabama. I'm looking to meet some people who enjoy duck hunting as much as I do.
:censored: you and the :censored: nag you rode in on, Brad! Coming from Alabama how did you even know how to get to Cincinnati? Or for that matter how did you know there even WAS a Cincinnatti:lol3: :lol3: Just kidding! :thumbsup: Have fun and get tough skin as we are a bunch of vicious miscreants. But it's all in fun. Except when we refer to you. Get the :censored: out I said. Why are you still here? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

#16 ·
Glimmerjim said:
Bradlee1 said:
Hey my name is Brad and I just moved to Cincinnati from Alabama. I'm looking to meet some people who enjoy duck hunting as much as I do.
:censored: you and the :censored: nag you rode in on, Brad! Coming from Alabama how did you even know how to get to Cincinnati? Or for that matter how did you know there even WAS a Cincinnatti:lol3: :lol3: Just kidding! :thumbsup: Have fun and get tough skin as we are a bunch of vicious miscreants. But it's all in fun. Except when we refer to you. Get the :censored: out I said. Why are you still here? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
You're a little :censored: late on your response there Jimbo. :hammer: Kid hasn't posted since his intial post a month and half ago. :fingerhead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.